PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Great web site. More information on this site than I expected - especially for a company that doesn't sell online. If you're in the market for steel castings then it's worth a look.
Wear Parts Done Right.
- General Info
- Manufacturer of steel castings used as wear parts for inudstrial equipment. Industries served include: aggregate, hard rock mining, dragline mining, cement plants, metal scrap shredders, coal-fired power plants, and more.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Foundries, Castings-Non-Ferrous Metals, Industrial Equipment & Supplies, Metals, Mining Equipment & Supplies
- Columbac backing material, Columbia Steel, TwistLink dragline chain, Xtend Process hard facing, Xtralloy 24% Manganese Steel
- Appointments encouraged before visiting. Map and Directions to Columbia Steel:http://www.columbiasteel.com/directions.html
- St. Johns, North Portland
- Columbia Steel is a full service foundry with engineering, pattern making, core making, molding, metallurgy, melting, heat treating, water quenching, cleaning, machining, and quality insurance all in-house.
- Columbia Steel is proud to be a member of the following trade associations: National Stone Sand and Gravel Association, Institute of Scrap Recycling Indudstries, Canadian Association of Recycling Industries, American Foundry Society, Steel Founders' Societyof America