PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
25 days agoProvided by Doctor.com
Dr. Salcedo is an excellent, no nonsense podiatrist who listened to me, diagnosed my foot problems the two occasions I had to see him, and fixed the problems immediately. My husband has gone to him and has had a great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Salcedo.
Office staff Janice very friendly and went above and behind to get me in sooner than my scheduled appointment due to a cancellation she called and ask me if I would like to take the cancellation appointment. Doctor very friendly and knowledgeable of his profession.
- General Info
- We welcome you and your family to Salcedo Podiatry. We are a family-owned Podiatry practice serving patients of all ages in Port St. Lucie, Florida since 1993. The Salcedo family takes great pride in providing a pleasant inviting atmosphere.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
- Doctor of Podiatry treating many conditions including but not limited to: Bunions Heel Pain & Spurs Hammertoe Foot & Ankle Pain Ingrown Toe Nails Providing Non-Surgical & Surgery Solutions for your pain!
- Payment Options
- Corner of Port St. Lucie Blvd and Midtown Road. We are 2 streets East of Rivergate Plaza on the North side of Port St. Lucie Blvd.
- Onsite Xrays, Custom and Off the Shelf Orthotics, Amniofix, Bako Skin Care Products
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Self, Free, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes