PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Austin is a great computer repair tech. He had my issue diagnosed very quickly where the other place I took it to said they didn't know what was wrong with it. He had my computer fixed and back to me on the same day. Great service.
Experience the refreshing feeling of getting your computer back in 24 hours or less! We get over 95% of our clients through here in less than 1 day. NOT one business day. One actual day. Call today!
- General Info
- Austin's Computers has been serving the Minnesota Metro area for over 20 years. We pride ourselves with offering extremely good values and high quality repairs. We sell a ton of custom desktops and used desktops and laptops as well. Stop in and see our enormous selection today!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Computer Online Services, Computer Hardware & Supplies, Computer Service & Repair-Business, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Web Site Design & Services
We offer computer repairs and sales to Plymouth and the surrounding areas. Is your computer slow? If so, feel free to come in any time to have a quick tuneup. Priced right at just $69! We offer service and repair on all major brands including Dell, HP, Compaq, Gateway, eMachines, ASUS, Samsung, and many more! Stopbytodaytotakealookatwhatwehavetooffer!
- Payment Options
- Apple, Compaq, Dell, Gateway, HP, Microsoft, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba
- We are located two blocks west of the 169 freeway off the Bass Lake Road exit. Take the West Bass Lake Road exit off the 169, then take the second left onto Trenton Lane. Call us when you get here to get more accurate directions.
- Brooklyn Park - Maple Grove
- Austin's Computers offers free WiFi for all our customers. We offer unparalleled support and service to every one in the Plymouth and surrounding areas. Stop by today to see what we have to offer!
- Our head technician is Comp TIA and A+ Certified. We are certified to work with Dell, HP, Compaq, Gateway, and all other computer brands. Even custom builds! Our head technician has over ten years of practical experience. Fixing a computer is more than just knowledge. Experience is a BIG factor. Don't trust your computer to some kid that just got certified but has little experience. Unfortunately that's what most of our competitors hire because they'll work for cheap ($8/hour). Austin, our head technician does ALL of the non-routine work and our hired technicians all have at least 10 years of experience.