PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
"Keeping Pain Out of Your Game"
- General Info
- Pittsburgh Physical Medicine specializes in treating everything musculoskeletal. This is includes but is not limited to: •Neck pain •Back Pain •Shoulder Pain •Spinal Stenosis •Bulging/Herniated disc •Knee Pain •Wrist Pain •Headaches •Weakness •Fatigue •Numbness and/or Tingling If you have questions about a symptom/condition you are suffering from, call our office to find out if Pittsburgh Physical Medicine is the right place for you.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Massage Therapists, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Clinics, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Services
- Services offered: -Chiropractic Care -Physical Rehabilitation-Myofascial Release -Disc Herniation treatment -Spinal Stenosis treatment -Massage Therapy -Nutritional Counseling Tendonitis Personal injury therapy Personal injury chiropractor Personal injury pain relief Accident pain relief Accident physical therapy Accident chiropractic care Workers compensation therapist Workers comp chiropractor Pain relief Slip and Fall Injury relief
- Payment Options
- Across from Wholefoods Market
- East Liberty, East End
- We accept Highmark, Cigna, Aetna, United Insurance Plans.
cykl spin studeo
- Associated with Cykl Spinning studio, shapeTRAINing, Sweat and Butter Health Coaching, and Cross-fit Shadyside.