PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Mutually Inspired. Since 1855.
- General Info
- For more than 160 years, Dollar Bank has grown to become a large, full service, regional bank serving both individuals and business customers. Today, we operate more than 70 locations throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Dollar Bank remains fiercely independent and committed to providing the highest quality of banking services for many more years to come. We are the largest independent mutual bank in the nation.* As a mutual institution we have no stock to sell. As a well-capitalized bank, we have no reason to sell. This means that consumers and business will continue to find Dollar Bank a viable option to meet their financial needs. *Source: fdic.gov, Mutual (non-stock) Savings Institutions by total Assets as of 12/31/16.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Banks, Commercial & Savings Banks, Internet Banking, Loans, Mortgages
- Refinance, Mortgages, Home Equity, Checking, Savings, CDs, IRAs, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, Employee Banking, Home Improvement, Loans, Auto Loans, Student Loans, Credit Cards
- Payment Options
- Dollar Bank
- Oliver Bldg
- Downtown Pittsburgh, Fifth and Forbes Corridor
Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC
- BANKING,BORROWING,CD RATES,CHECKING,CREDIT CARD,IRA,LEASING,LOANS,MONEY MARKET,MORTGAGE,ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING,REFINANCE,SAVINGS ACCOUNT, Equal Housing Lender. Member Fdic.
- Other Email