PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Truly the best prices in our area. Service is excellent. No reason to buy tires from anyplace else.
11/01/09Provided by Citysearch
I arrived at Piedmont Tire service on 10/16/09 (Friday) due to a wobble in my car. Had both front tires replaced with new tires. Was scheduled to be on the road that night headed for Indiana. This was at 3:43 PM. When I left the shop on my way back home to pack my bags I noticed I still had a wobble in my car. I then took the car to an alignment shop 4:23 PM. Had the car aligned $50. They informed me that the wobble was probably due to the tires not being balanced. I informed them that I had just left the tire shop and I watched them have tires on balance machine.
I then took my car into a dealership 10/21/09 certain there was an issue with my car that wasn’t tire related. Dealership informs me the left front tire – no weights. The opposite tire was not properly balanced either. $60 later I have the front tires balanced. Amazingly the wobble went away and now my car rides smooth.
Returned to Piedmont tire to explain what dealership had found & how I had just spent $100 to find out that tires were not properly balanced. The manager Greg Nix only returned $10.
Lowest prices in the Upstate
- General Info
- Lowest prices in the Upstate-Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal, Yokohama...four wheel alignment
- Regular Hours
Mon - Tue: Wed: Thu - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Tire Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies, Brake Repair, Brake Service Equipment, Brakes-Lining-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Truck Equipment & Parts, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
- TRuck & Trailer tires, Alignment, Brake Service
- Payment Options
- BFGoodrich, Michelin, Uniroyal
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee,Tires