PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
11/17/12Provided by DexKnows
Hey tried these guys and I would recomend them in a heart beat. Prices and service was great. My A/C Unit went south on a weekend. Of coase the other companies I called wouldn't return my call. Adams answered the phone and had a Service Tecnician here in about an hour. He checked it out and had me going in 1 1/2 hours and at an greed to price no hidden charges. Any way I would use them again and have recommended them to my frends.
03/31/12Provided by DexKnows
My mother's ac unit was not working she called a couple of companies and was told it would be 4 to 8 hours before someone could come to her house. She is in bad health but they did not care. Finally a company did show up and told her that she needed a whole new system, her unit was 6 years old. She stayed with us for the night and then we looked thru the Better Businees Bureau and found Adams Refrigeration. They came over to my moms house for a second option and found a wire had been discounted in the unit and a run capacitor was bad. They hooked the wire back up and replaced the capacitor. Unities working great, total cost $247.95 not $7,425.00 plus tax. I am glad that there are still some honest people out there.Eli
08/24/11Provided by DexKnows
My air stopped working on a day it reached 114. Aftr calling servera place I found Adam's Refrigeration who was able to come out the same day, I thought Great!. Well, not so great. I have a two story house and the repairman did not have a long enough ladder. Am I the only person who owns a two story?? So we had to wait for someone to bring him a ladder. In the meantime he had said it sounded like the fan motor and duel run capacitor it it will be around $600 if nothing else wrong. Once he got a ladder and checked it out he was right but found nothing else wrong, but somehow total went up to $829 for install of parts. Why didn't he tell me that the first time? I was able to find someelse who happened to show up before this guy even left and only paid $300.I feel like know people are desperate in this kind of weather and almost always willing to just agree to the price. Very bad business decision as you know I will tell everyone I know not to use them.
Click Business Name for More Information.
- General Info
- Want it done Right? Adams Refrigeration has been doing it right for 63 years in Arizona. Whether you need Air Conditioning Contractor,Air Conditioning Repair/Service,Heating Service/Repair,or just a part from our fully stocked warehouse we provide quality and professional service to all of our clients. We offer a free extended warranties with a Maintenance agreement. No money! We Finance OAC. Call today for a 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed service call.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Social Links
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Fireplace Equipment, Fireplaces, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Ventilation Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Room Units
- Payment Options
- Adobe, American Standard, Fasco, Furnas, Goettl, Goodman, Heil, Honeywell, Mastercool, Payne, Rheem, Tempstar, Totaline
- Centrally located in Phoenix. Just north of I10 on 35th Ave.
- McDowell Homesites, Maryvale
- Other Information
Specialties: Rudd, Air Conditioning Contractors, Commercial HVAC Equipment, Tempstar, Residential HVAC Equipment, American Standard, Trane, Rheem, Industrial HVAC Equipment, Carrier, Goettel, Goodman, Ventilation Contractors, Heating Contractors, Green HVAC, Refrigeration Contractors