PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
We are local to the San Fernando Valley,West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Pasadena and surrounding areas.
- General Info
- You're invited to visit by appointment. Our showroom and warehouse is located in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley. Please call or email for directions. Traveling throughout the U.S. and Europe, Eric Chaim Kline has been buying and selling old and rare books since the 1980's when in graduate school at Brandeis University. Proprietor of bookshops in several Los Angeles locations since 1985, he hosts visitors by appointment in our lively bookstore and ships books to collectors, libraries and museums worldwide. Kline occasionally lectures on topics in book collecting and Jewish studies. He sponsors the annual Bibliography Award granted by the Association of Jewish Libraries and services on the National Board of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America. AMENITY AKA: 1985-1990:
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat Closed
- Social Links
- Book Stores, Book Publishers, Used & Rare Books
- We offer for sale individual books from our inventory of 150,000 rare, out-of-print and antiquarian volumes on many topics, with an emphasis on Judaica, Hebraica, Bibles and Rabbinics, fine art and decorative arts, architecture, photography, textile and wallpaper sample books, Bauhaus and the avant garde, expressionist dance, Olympic Games and sport, the ancient near-east and archeology, erotica, illustrated and foreign-language books, especially German, Hebrew, Polish and Yiddish, as well as books from the Weimar Republic and the Third Reich, plus Russian constructivist materials. We purchase books of merit and entire collections; we also take books on consignment with favorable terms. We are a rental source for movie and TV production, occasionally providing the prop on which the plot turns. We welcome your inquiries.
- Payment Options
- Sunday by Appointment Only
- Eric Chaim Kline provides appraisal services for estate, insurance and tax purposes, often helping to match book donors with libraries and museums.
- English, French, German, Hebrew
- Member of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America
- Other Email