PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
An excellent Mediterranean Restuarant with very reasonable prices. They treat their customers excellently. I fell in love there last night with a Sandanista.
The food is amazing! I love the value meal, it comes with a lamb gyro and a greek salad. Everything is very fresh. This has become one of my favorite places to eat.
Tell them "Meet us at Aladdin!"
- General Info
- Enjoy some of the best Mediterranean cuisine in Palm Beach County! Try our authentic Lebanese, Greek & Middle Eastern dishes to entertain your taste buds. We serve Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner 6 days a week. And we also offer beer and wine. Come in once and you will be hooked on our authentic Mediterraneanfood. Ask about our vegetarian, vegan, and Gluten-Free dishes. Perfect for a high-protein meal before or after a workout at the gym. Ask about our delicious lo-calorie dishes, too. Healthy food can taste magnificent!We offer a family atmosphere and affordable prices. Ask us about catering and take out. Located in the Northlake Commons Plaza next to Home Depot.
- Business History
- With decades of experience in setting up and running restaurants for a national chain, Mr. Arbid is the perfect choice for maintaining our high quality and customer satisfaction. It is his family's recipes that we serve, it's his family's name and reputation on every meal. Aladdin - since 2002.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri - Sat: Sun:
- Bars, Caterers, Greek Restaurants, Hookah Bars, Middle Eastern Restaurants, Restaurants
- Outstanding and authentic Mediterranean cuisine.Spliced-meatDelicacies. Healthy Vegetarian Dishes.Rich Turkish Coffee and delectable desserts. Enjoy your meal on our covered patio,Enjoy ourHookahs and a wide selection of fragrant and aromatic tobaccos. Call for reservations for our professionalBelly Dancingentertainment onweekend evenings, Family-style meals. Cozy and quiet, perfect for a business lunch or dinner, entertaining a client. Beer and fine International wines.
- Payment Options
- Price Range
- We're in the corner, right next to Home Depot. Plenty of close by parking.
- Free WiFi, Specialty wine vintages. We offer a small shopping area where you can bring home some Middle Eastern delicacies and purchase flavored and traditional Tobaccos for the Hookah.
- Arabic, Spanish
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Caterers, Greek, European, Middle Eastern, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average