PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I lived in Woodland Village for 3 years. The community was very well kept, the budgets were always managed well and I always received good service when I contacted the office. Thanks for taking care of me and my property
12/09/11Provided by Citysearch
Louise Hood, owner, is greedy, takes money and doesn't fulfill the written agreement, and everything done within this company is shady and just one step away from being illegal. This company lies, doesn't provide documents when requested, becomes defensive when you let them know they did something wrong, tries to do as little as possible and still get paid, doesn't own up to their side of the agreement, but expects the community too, has side deals with their contractors and lawyer, and the list goes on. We finally fired them and hired a new management company. Definitely do not trust this company or the people who work there! They don't even deserve 1 star!
09/02/11Provided by Citysearch
Toni & this management company is the absolute worst! They over charge for services, they use contractors they have side deals with and force tenants to pay the up charge and they show a blatant disregard for the tenants and needs of the community. Avoid this company at all costs. As soon as their contract is up we will be changing management companies.
Please do not rent a property managed by this group they dont even deserve 1 star. The employee I had to go through to ge things done is so uprofessional, and I wish I would have never signed a lease with them. I have two years to deal with this poor service and I hope no one else has to go through this.
I wish I could rate this group 0 stars because they provide no service. They only have time for you when they want more money. They increase fees at least once a year, sometimes twice. And none of their employees have people skills. I would think that with all the money they charge they could at least pay for some customer relations training for their employees. This is by far the worst residential management company I have seen and would caution against ever using them.
10/11/10Provided by Citysearch
Employee Stephanie is a liar. I'm having a huge problem due to her lack of professionalism. I have contacted the owners of this company, and they don't seem to care. I'm still waiting for a response and will see what happens. I will post again after I hear from them....If I ever do!
Thank you for making my job on the Board of Directors so easy. Access to our community web site gives us up to date financial records and direct communication with our neighbors.
Community Management Solutions Redefined! The Way To Care For People And Property!
- General Info
- Your trusted name in Community Management for the last 30 years. Managing your property your way. We give you direct access of our daily management activities on your property through our "interactive" web sites for each community. With today's fast moving pace, you can take advantage of Residential Realty Group's full management services or choose our financial package with the option to add an interactive web site that owners and Boards of Directors can efficently use to operate your community and always be in control of business and finances. Whether your property is in Developer transition or on a historic registry, from new construction to established neighborhoods, Residential Realty Group's proactive team of Property Managers are "specialists" in Association management. Our managers are skillfully trained to effectively provide unparalleled guidance in maintenance operations, financial accounting, training staffed building personnel, and educating homeowners about community living. At Residential Realty Group, we have worked hard over the last 30 years to become your trusted name in Community Management. We take care of your community the way you want us to, specifically molding our services to meet your wants and needs. Our teams of highly skilled professionals are trained to help you with maintenance operations, financial accounting, educating homeowners and more. Residential Realty Group, Inc., The way to care for people and property. Community Management Solutions? Redefined for you. ***our beliefs & who we are Residential Realty Group was one of the first dedicated community property management companies to be established in Baltimore. RRG dates back to the mid seventies when condominium management was new. They recognized the void in this highly specialized field, and began bringing needed resources to the communities? board of directors and to the developers who created them. Our 30 plus years of managing condominiums and homeowner associations has given us the advantage of seeing first hand how this form of ownership has developed and the types of priorities that are important to the residents living in the associations. RRG's reputation is built on integrity, uncompromising principles and always putting the interests of their clients first. RRG takes their fiduciary responsibility very seriously. RRG, being known in the industry for its honesty and commitment to do the right thing, has afforded the company wide range respect among community leaders and professionals servicing the associations. Joan Glasser Magill and Louise J. Hood, Residential Realty Group's principals, have a professional in-house staff that has been with them as an average over fifteen years. RRG trains and supervises all new staff members and promotes from within, giving the assistants and managers a solid foundation and opportunity to learn all the phases of managing condominiums and homeowner associations. Our staff is one of the most knowledgeable and professional in the industry. *** We have built our reputation on trust. But don't just take our word for it ? we give you the tools to see for yourselves. Our job is to evaluate your property and provide the best manager and support staff with the experience to make your job as easy as possible. We believe in offering our clients a customized community management package that gives the boards of directors the appropriate value for services best suited for your property. In today's fast moving pace, you can take advantage of Residential Realty Group's full management services, choose our financial package, or opt to add a customized interactive web site that integrates with our services. Boards of directors can use our websites to operate the community and owners can view service orders as well as their personal account information 24/7, if just to see if the assessment check cleared and is on time. Our information systems on-line.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Real Estate Management, Building Maintenance, Facilities & Space Planning Consultants, Medical Business Administration, Medical Practice Consultants, Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Appraisers, Real Estate Consultants, Real Estate Developers
- Janitorial Services
- Financial Accounting
- Office Cleaning
- Management Services
- Condominium Management
- Odor Removal
- Move In & Move Out Service
- Shopping Centers & Malls
- Web Presence
- Administrative Services
- Property Maintenance
- Hoa Management
- Tenant Screening
- you can take advantage of Residential Realty Group's full management services or choose our financial package with the option to add an interactive web site that owners and Boards of Directors can efficently use to operate your community and always be in control of business and finances.
- With today's fast moving pace
- Payment Options
- With today's fast moving pace, you can take advantage of Residential Realty Group's full management services or choose our financial package with the option to add an interactive web site that owners and Boards of Directors can efficently use to operate your community and always be in control of business and finances.
With today's fast moving pace, you can take advantage of Residential Realty Group's full management services or choose our financial package with the option to add an interactive web site that owners and Boards of Directors can efficently use to operate your community and always be in control of business and finances.