PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
As a long time patient of Dr. Wagner's, I can recommend him highly. His patience and professionalism warrant him great honor. My case was not an easy one at first. I never thought I would be fitted for contacts after RK surgery. Dr. Wagner has the tools and the expertice that insured my safety and assured my security that my eyes were in the best care possible. They have been for over 10 years now and will always continue to be. I happily recommend Dr. Wagner for all of your eyecare needs.
Diplomate, American Board of Optometry Contact Lenses Medical Treatment Medicare Accepted
- General Info
- We are an eye care practice devoted to providing the highest quality services in a professional setting. Dr. Wagner is one of a few local eye doctors certified by the American Board of Optometry.
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue - Wed: Thu: Fri:
- Contact Lenses, Clinics, Eyeglasses, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Optical Goods, Opticians, Optometrists, Optometry Equipment & Supplies
- Contact lenses, including specialty fits and rigid gas perms. Full optical. Laser scans and visual fields. Pre-op and post-op cataract and LASIK surgery care.
- Payment Options
- B&L, Ciba, Acuvue, Coopervision
- Two story professional building next to WaWa. We are on second floor, left out of elevator.
- Lake Como
Dennis M. Wagner, OD
Dennis M Wagner OD
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Private
By Appointment Only: Yes