PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Serving Orlando Since 1953
- General Info
- Swiss House was originally established in Lucerne Switzerland in 1802. After several generations of watchmaking there, one of the family moved to Chicago, Illinois and set up shop there. The next generation moved to Orlando in 1952 and opened shop in 1953. The Heckmans operated as full service watch and clock shop till 1983, when they sold the store out of the original family, to the current owner/operator Bart Polachek. Swiss House does 98% of all the work inhouse, excepting housecalls, and guarantees full repairs for a year. The repairs we do range from replacing watch batteries, bands, crystals to repairing and restoring almost any kind or brand of clock and musicbox, antique or modern.
- Business History
- Celebrating our 63 yr serving Orlando and 33rd year under current ownership!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon Closed Tue - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Music Boxes, Antique Repair & Restoration, Antiques, Clock Repair, Clocks, Furniture Stores, Gift Shops, Watch Repair, Watches
- We repair, sell & buy clocks, watches & music boxes. We also have an expert jeweler on staff for your repair or redesign needs.
- Payment Options
- Music Boxes, Watches, ANTIQUES & MODERN, Clocks
- Located on the south side of Curry Ford Road, between Crystal Lake Drive and Conway Gardens, in the Curry Ford Plaza.
- Dover Shores West, Curry Ford West
- Swiss House offers free instore estimates on repair costs. Call during business hours, to schedule a house call for Floor clocks (Grandfather/ mother). Housecall fees will apply, based on type of clock and distance and can be made almost anywhere .
NAWCC AWCI FSWCA