Omaha Eye & Laser InstituteAdd to Favorites
Physicians & Surgeons, Contact Lenses, Laser Vision Correction
11606 Nicholas St, Omaha, NE 68154
Today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
The clear choice for a lifetime of vision!
- General Info
- Serving the entire Midwest, The Omaha Eye & Laser Institute specializes in Bladeless Customized iLasik (one of the most advanced forms of fully-customized , bladeless Lasik Laser Vision Correction), Laser cataract surgery with the advanced LenSx laser cataract system , and the laser surgical treatment of many other eye diseases.
- Business History
- The Omaha Eye Institute was founded in 1985, and became The Omaha Eye & Laser Institute in 2001. OELI founders Sao J. “John” Liu MD and Sao C. “James” Liu, MD recognized that a new era of laser innovation in the field of eye care had arrived. They worked to devote their full efforts to bringing the most advanced laser technology in the field of eye care to the state of Nebraska. In 2003 Omaha Eye & Laser Institute was the first surgery center to provide blade-free iLASIK in Nebraska. Likewise, we are the first and only office to provide blade-free laser cataract surgery in the state. Our goal at Omaha Eye & Laser Institute is to provide our patients with tomorrow’s surgical and laser technology today! We know that with the best technology and unparalleled surgeon experience, our patients will have the best possible results and care.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Physicians & Surgeons, Contact Lenses, Laser Vision Correction, Optometrists, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
- iLasik Cataract Surgery Glaucoma Surgery Corneal Transplants Retinal Procedures
- Payment Options
- Insurance Accepted: Medicare
- West Omaha
- Chinese, English, Spanish
- Other Link
Data provided by one or more of the following: Thryv, Data Axle, Yext.