PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
"You and Your Pets are Part of Our Family"
- General Info
Award Winning Customer Service: Voted the Top Two Animal Hospitals in St. Charles County in 2009, 2010, and 2011 By the Citizens of St. Charles County
"Each time we come to your fantastic clinic I am reminded of how professional, compassionate & friendly everyone is. I don't know how you do it, but you do it 100% of the time." Nancy Slocum Creve Coeur, MO
Compassionate Doctors & Staff That Will Treat You & Your Pet Like Family:
"Everyone there makes the time to answer all of our many questions and concerns. The staff is very compassionate and understanding. They treat us like family." Joan Hunt Florissant, MO
We are Privately, Family-Owned, NOT a National Corporate Chain: Unlike large nationally owned, corporate chains, our primary focus is customer service, not corporate profits.
"It was about 12 minutes past closing but I was greeted with a smile, and she took the time to let me make my purchase. Very nice and attentive ladies. If it were a chain store, they would not have bothered to open the door and welcome me in. It is warm service like that, which will keep me coming back." Jean Harper O'Fallon, MO
Affordable Pricing & Payment Options: Unlike the large corporate-owned hospitals, we do not have high-priced executives running the show. We pass this savings on to you.
"We have been going to a different vet for 15 yrs with different pets and we are now switching to you guys. Services are much more affordable and great customer service." Lisa Buckles Lake St. Louis, MO
Giving Back to the Community: When you spend money at our hospitals, a portion of the money is used to save the lives of hundreds of homeless pets each year.
"They donate their time to treat hundreds of injured and sick dogs and cats every year that would otherwise have to be euthanized. I do not know of any other animal hospital that is as dedicated to saving homeless pets." Katie Willis St. Charles County Humane Services
Going the Extra Step: Our goal is not just to satisfy you but to go beyond your expectations.
"The doctor actually took our Pomeranian home with him for several days to administer medication and for observation. That's above and beyond." Charles Dobbins Chesterfield, MO
Only the best Doctors: Our doctors require twice as much continuing education as required by state law ensuring that your pet will never be a victim of a lack of knowledge.
"The doctor gave my new pet a more thorough exam than any other of my pets have had in the past at other clinics." Colleen Jones O'Fallon, MO
Never Pay an Exam Fee: Purchase one of our membership plans and never pay an exam fee!
Money Back Guarantee: We are so confident you will be happy with our service that we back it up with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with our service, just tell us, and we will give you a 100% refund.
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue - Thu: Fri: Sat: Sun:
- Pet Services, Animal Health Products, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Surgery: We are equipped to perform almost any surgery your pet will every need ranging from spays and neuters to surgeries as complex as hip replacements.
- Medicine: Capable of handling most medical illness seen in dogs and cats.
- Emergency Care: We see all emergencies the same day.
- Radiology: Including x-rays and ultrasound.
- State of the Art Equipment: Including laser surgical equipment, endoscopic equipment, blood and eye pressure monitoring equipment, complete in-house blood testing, and fully equipped dentistry suite.
- Routine Preventative Care: Including vaccinations, heartworm testing, stool testing, etc.
- Payment Options
- Gentle Doctor Animal Hospital: "located at the intersection of Highway K and N in O'Fallon, Missouri in front of Schnucks and behind Chevy's Restaurant and Firestone Tire and Auto."
- Tender Care Animal Hospital: "located at the intersection
- FREE Physical Exam & Consultation on Your First Visit: See our Coupons for more special offers.
- Curbside Service: We will deliver your pet's food, medication, etc to your parked car for your convenience.
- Other Information