PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
03/01/11Provided by Citysearch
Tried redeeming my certificates within two weeks of the expiration date. Andiamo told me the shows are sold out but would be happy to upgrade me to a different show if I pay an extra $35 per Groupon. I asked If I could stick with the original package and skip the show; just have the dinner because it is in their regular part of their restaurant and have nothing to do with the seating capacity of the show. I was told that it is not possible because comedy and dinner is all one package. WT* ??? This an obvious attempt of bait & switch. Andiamo knows how many pre-paid certificates have not been redeemed and yet they go ahead and sell the seats to non-prepaid customers. Their explanation was they do not want to lose business because some prepaid customers may not show. So what !!! if everybody showed up. Andiamo would had to provide dinner because these were pre-paid. If nobody showed up. Andiamo still get to keep the price of the pre-paid certificates AND save on the cost of the unclaimed food. And if you factor in the people who went for the $35 upgrade and the added over-booked tickets sold. Andiamo has a WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN business model. They are not losing a bit by over selling their show. What is the incentive for running an honest business ? By the way. Their food is not bad but over-priced.
09/29/09Provided by Citysearch
I was told I had to wait a few minutes for bread that was still in the oven! Little did I know that it was still frozen and when it finally arrived at the table the outside was warm with an icy inside.
That was just the beginning. Then the salad arrived with BROWN iceberg lettuce. Yummy! When I asked the manager if he would eat this, he laughed and said ""PROBABLY"".
I can say that the wine was good, but that's where it ends!
02/02/09Provided by Citysearch
I was celebrating my wife's 30th birthday with a large group of friends (16 people from all around town) and we thought it would be fun to check out Second City in Novi. The show was ""Kwame a River: The Chronicles of a hip-hop mayor"". Here's a step-step walk-through of the night.
1) We hand over our tickets and they let us in but there's one big problem...there's only a few seats left and they're scattered all over the place.
2) He informs us that they accidently seated a smaller group of 12 in the area that should be ours. I ask if he can have them move to where they were supposed to be. He tells ME to calm down, and ""If I want to...ask them to move myself.""
3) I ask the guy who tooks our tickets if we can get a refund since there's no seats left, he says no ""It's all done through.Take it up with them"".
4) I ask for the manager and inform him I've spent hundreds of dollars on seats that don't exist and invited guests from all over the metro area, is there ANYTHING he can do to fix the matter. He tells me ""You respect me and I'll respect you"".
5) I ask him to start treating the customer like a victim not the criminal. He doesn't understand what that means.
6) He offers me some buy one get one free coupons.
7) All 16 patrons leave upset and in disbelief. Everyone agrees that they will NEVER patronize Second City again. In fact, they will do everything in they're power to make sure that nobody else pays good money for such criminal service.
8) The group of 16 sends mass nagative emails to everyone at their place of business. I my case, it's 1,400 people.
9) They write negative reviews on every website that concerns Second City.
10) They MAKE SURE Second City loses thousands of dollars in future ticket sales.
11) They realize the parallel between Kwame Kilpatrick and Second City Novi. No class, stupid, blame it on the white guy mentality.
07/15/07Provided by Citysearch
When I went to Andiamo I was blown away by how great the restaurant looked, it was very nice and extremely clean. The party I was with met in the Dirty Martini(bar) and had some drinks while we waited for our table to become available. The bar was nice and had a good selection of cocktails and bottled beers to choose from. Once we were seated the waiter was quick to point out specials and take our drink and appetizer orders. To make a long story short we ended up paying $25 a plate for noodles and sauce. One of the people in the party really liked a certain kind of pasta and asked if it was made fresh, the waiter informed us that all of the pasta was shipped in from an outside location. Another member of the party ordered a pasta dish with a mix of red and white sauce, no meat...$22!! No worries though you can up grade your noodles with chicken for $5. I say go get some whine and cook the Ragu at home yourself it will save you a ton of cash.
- General Info
- Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine in a casual and fun atmosphere at our new Novi Trattoria location. Enjoy live entertainment on Thursday, Friday and Saturday in a relaxed environment every week!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Show times: Wed. 8pm, Fri. 8pm, Sat. 7pm & 9pm and Sun. 5pm.
- Bars, Comedy Clubs, Italian Restaurants, Night Clubs, Restaurants
- Payment Options
- Price Range