Therapeutic Massage & Acupuncture ServicesContact Us
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
10/09/07Provided by Citysearch
I have received nothing but fantastic health care service from tutor chiropractic. i was a patient of another chiropractor in the area and that doctor is no where close to tutor's service!!! i have been an on again off again patient of dr. tutor for nearly 5 years. I do wish i had more time to visit his facility!! His staff and service are top notch. He and his team carried me thru my second pregnancy; i never experienced a day of nausea and that is because of the constant chiropractic service. Nor did I experience on going back pain. During those 9 months I had monthly appnts, which were definitely needed. During the last trimester I increased my appts to nearly every 2 weeks since the baby was growing so fast. i would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone looking for relief. not only does Doc adjust your back but he absolutely treats your entire body, especially when it is in extreme pain. I keep up appts as often as i can and the relief i experience is fabulous.
Solutions For Optimal Health.
- General Info
- Patients in pain have known to trusted the expertise of Dr. Brian L. Tutor and the staff at Tutor Chiropractic Health Care since 1983. Located in North Aurora, IL, our office provides a range of holistic treatments to treat a wide variety of medical issues. In addition to full-body chiropractic manipulation, we also offer physiotherapy, therapeutic massage and acupuncture.
Tutor Chiropractic, uses holistic treatments to treat most common ailments such as:
- Allergies, arthritis and asthma
- Auto accident and work-related injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Carpal tunnel and chronic pain syndromes
- Post-surgical rehab, sciatica and sports injuries
- TMJ, infertility, heel spurs and knee/ankle/foot pain Dr. Tutor's approach is to treat the body as a whole. At the start of each treatment, chiropractic assistants will apply heat packs onto your back with focus on your neck, shoulders, spine and lower back followed by electronic physiotherapy massage and soft tissue massage in preparation for full body manipulation. We are a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO provider and accept other insurance including Medicare and workers' compensation. Call Tutor Chiropractic today to arrange for a free consultation!
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue: Wed: Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Massage Services, Acupuncture, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
- Consultations Nutritional Consultations
- Payment Options
- blue cross blue shield
- Other Information
Specialties: Neuromuscular Conditions, Back
By Appointment Only: Yes