PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Wow. This church is incredible! Lively worship, passionate preaching and teaching, fervent prayer at the end of service! Everyone is so generous and no one judges me And they even have things for my children - Kid's ministry and a youth ministry. This church is so cool. If you're in the area, definitely check it out sometime!
I was very dispointed to visit the church coming for 1 pm service march 17 , just to found out you don't have 1pm service and you didn't update your website. Please update the website to have accurate info for people like me who are looking for a joke church. Thank you .
Connecting to God, family and friends
- General Info
- The Peninsula Pentecostals, led by Senior Pastor Jared R. Arango, is a dynamic church that meets you right where you are. Whether you are just curious about church and God or you are a committed follower of Christ, you are welcome here. Below are some frequently asked questions that may help you get better acquainted with us. How did TPP get started?Rev. I. Jack Cunningham moved to Newport News, VA in 1980 and began the mission towards building The Peninsula Pentecostals. The first service was held two people in attendance. There was neither a church building or any assets, but only a dream that God would raise up a wonderful place where people could know Him and raise their families in a Godly environment. Today, the church is progressively growing in dynamic proportions under the leadership of Senior Pastor Jared R. Arango. Below, you will find some common questions which will assist in getting to know us a little better.When do you meet? Sunday:8:30AM - First Morning Worship Service10:00AM - Christian Education (Children's service runs concurrently)11:15AM - Second Morning Worship Service2:00PM - Spanish Service6:30PM - Evening Celebration Service midweek Cell Group Meetings: 7:00PM-9:00PMWednesdays:Women youth (boys)Thursdays: Men youth (girls)Friday Youth Reality Night - 7:00PM-9:00PM
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue - Fri: Sat Closed Sun:
- Churches & Places of Worship, Internet Products & Services, Pentecostal Churches
- Sunday 10 11:15 Am 6:30 Pm
- Off of Warwick Blvd in the Denbigh area of Newport News, in between Oyster Point Blvd and Bland Blvd intersections, behind a small shopping center
- Campbell, North Newport News