PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Timothy Hart was genuinely kind in his approach to assisting with my tax issue. His expertise in dealing with the IRS and explaining the process to me was always clear. I have to say that I panicked on a few occasions; however, Tim calmed me down with his steady and kind demeanor and explained whatever correspondence was causing me consternation. While my tax situation was totally my responsibility, Tim never judged or admonished me for the position I found myself in with the IRS.Tim made the process painless and transparent. He was very timely in responding to my emails or phone calls (usually within a few hours, certainly not more than a day). I will highly recommend Tim to handle anyones tax issues (as he came highly recommended to me). I know that there are many firms out there that just take your money and do nothing to assist. Tim is not one of those people. I thanked the person who recommended Tim, and let him know that I will, in turn, recommend Tim to others.Thank you Tim for your honesty, integrity, professionalism and caring. We need more like youCarlson NY, NY
Best decision that I ever made. I hadn't filed my tax returns in a few years due to procrastination, not having the money to pay the taxes, and fear because I knew I'd owe a large amount with all the penalties and interest added on. But I finally had to deal with the situation and I am glad I did. After doing some online searches I found Timothy S. Hart's tax law firm. Tim put my mind at ease by explaining my options and what to expect of the entire process. Every step of the way he kept me informed on where things stood and what to expect. Tim has many years of experience and seems to have handled every possible situation when it comes to tax issues. It was fantastic to have him handle everything on my behalf so I never spoke to the IRS myself. He did everything! Ultimately, we set up a tax payment plan that I could afford. I cannot recommend Timothy and his firm highly enough for anyone that has back tax issues they want to resolve to b
This firm handled my whole situation with grace and dignity. That is quite an accomplishment for anyone. After years, I am no longer worried about the IRS.
Mr. Hart was very helpful and resolved our tax problem!
A great level of service to help with my tax issue.
I worked with attorney Timothy Hart, who is also a CPA, and he helped me with an income tax problem I had with the IRS and NYS Tax Dept. I liked the idea they are a local firm. The whole process went smoothly, and the end result for me was great. His staff was also very helpful. Great Job and Thank you!
Mr. Hart helped my company with a complex sales tax audit. He was very helpful and the results were great.
Dedicated Tax Attorney and CPA solving IRS and New York State tax problems, including unfiled tax returns, payment plans, audits and criminal investigations. Call today for a no-cost consultation and let us help you put your tax problems behind you.
- General Info
- If you have unfiled tax returns, owe back taxes to the IRS or New York State, or have received a notice that you are under criminal investigation, the good news is you can often work out a reasonable solution. This can result in a payment plan you can afford or in some cases a compromise to pay less than the amount you owe. To get the best possible outcome you need an experienced tax attorney on your side who knows the ins and outs of how the system works. Your experienced tax attorney will handle everything for you so you never have to personally deal with the IRS or New York State directly. Attorney Timothy S. Hart has been helping clients solve their tax problems for over 20 years. Mr. Hart is also a Certified Public Accountant and his firm can provide you with all the services you will need to solve your tax problems efficiently. Do not Wait! It is never too early or too late to consult with an experienced tax attorney. When tax matters are not resolved in a timely manner the IRS or New York State may seize your assets and in some cases pursue criminal charges. So no matter how big or small your tax case may be, give us a call today for a no-cost consultation and let us help you put your tax problems behind you.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Social Links
- Attorneys, Accountants-Certified Public, Accounting Services, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys, Bankruptcy Law Attorneys, Financial Services, Tax Attorneys, Tax Reporting Service, Taxes-Consultants & Representatives
- Tax Law; Tax Crimes/Investigation; Offers in Compromise; Unfiled Tax Returns; Bankruptcy Services; Tax Payment Plans; Unfiled Tax Returns; Bankruptcy Services; Tax Payment Plans; Tax Settlements; Taxpayers Rights; Tax Planning; Taxpayers Rights; Tax Planning; Tax Audits; Income Tax; Criminal Taxation; Criminal Tax Audits; Employment Tax; Estate and Gift Taxation; Federal Estate and Gift Taxation; Federal Income Tax; Federal Tax Controversies; Federal Taxation; Fiduciary Income Tax; Individual Taxation; Inheritance Tax; State Income Tax; Sales and Use Tax; State Tax Controversies; State Taxation; Tax Appeals; Tax Certiorari; Tax Collection; Tax Controversies; Tax Evasion; Tax Fraud; Tax Legislation; Tax Incentives; Tax Shelters; Tax Litigation; Taxation of Foreign Nationals; Corporate Income Tax; Closely Held Corporations; Corporate Criminal Law; Corporate Fiduciary Law; Corporate Tax Planning; Corporate Tax Controversies; Corporate Taxation; Nonprofit Corporations; Corporate Formation; Family Corporations; Tax Deferred Exchanges; Like Kind Exchanges; unfiled tax; tax returns; Local Taxation.
- Payment Options
- Serving the Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhatten, Long Island, Westchester, Sullivan, Ulster, Orange, Dutchess, Rockland, and Yonkers.
- Midtown East, Midtown Manhattan
- 24 Hour Emergency Service Available
- AICPA and New York State Bar National Association of Tax Professionals BBB Accredited www.taxattorneyirs.com
- Other Information
Free Consultation: Yes