PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Great job on the repair for my Blan Pain watch Ron!!! You are truly the best! Thanks again!! See you in a few years!
Watches, watches, watches that is Ron Gordon the best place to repair a watch, a place for sale watches, antique watches, Ron serviced an old vintage Zodiac Moonphase watch to perfection, I am a veteran I was giving this watch while serving the army. Never knew I could have found someone to fix it but then I read all these reviews and had great confidence that it was the right place to send my watch. The watch service was excellent I give this place a perfect 10. I don't know Ron Gordon personally but I appreciate a good service. Thank you Ron Gordon. Mr Bernice.
You did great work on my repair of my Omega watch the case looks as new as when I bought it, thanks so much! I will use you for my regular work and recommend you to friends.
Thanks for cleaning and refinishing the case and band on my old Breitling watch and every other work to make this old piece run like new again. What a great job. Never though it can come back looking so great! Thanks Ron!
Ron I am truly enjoying my Omega watch that you repaired, thank you for replacing the crystal what a difference it makes. The bracelet looks like when I just bought it. The watch is working perfectly. Thank you again for a well done service. I must say you have the best professional repair shop in New York city. I will follow your instructions and take care of my watch as you recommended. You are the best!!
I needed a replacement wristband and read about the consistent good service here. Ron measured the old band width and found some suitable replacements for me .I found one that looked like it matched the watch perfectly and it was installed and on my wrist in 5 minutes I was out the door with a great looking new watch band on my wrist. Ron for a quick service.
Absolute the best watch repair job on my Omega. The watch works perfectly, the bracelet looks all new. You just earn a new customer for my future Omega repair. Thank you Ron Gordon for an excellent job!! You are as great as what every one said about you. I am so glad to find you.
I found Ron Gordon on the superpages site and other sites too (Yelp, Goggle etc.) realized he worked on antique watches so I decided to give him a try on a antique Rolex I found in my late father's drawer. He explained to me what repairs were needed to make my old watch he clean & refinish the case and band, replace the case back gasket, replace the stainless steel spring bars, seal the stem and crown,replaced the crystal. A full overhaul was needed. This guy is a true expert at watch repair. I hereby recommend him to all of you. You will have no disappointment. I assure you. Bill Evans. ressure test and time the watch out to guarantee accuracy which was required to to make this watch functionable again.
Just a note to thank you for your fine work on restoring my late father's Omega watch. It looks just like the day I first saw it on my dad's wrist. I will highly recommend your company to my friends without reservation. Also thank you for the personal note and I do hope that one day we get an opportunity to meet. Thanks again. Martin Levy.
Thank you so much !!!! Ron thank you for fixing my Longines watch in 2 weeks! You were so nice to help me out after I told you I was leaving the country. I admire your great work. My Longines watch is perfect, running accurately. Looks so new. Thanks again for a fine job! Marybeth- Sweden.
Thank you Ron Gordon Watch Repair for fixing my Jaeger Le Coultre watch and my Rolex. I received both today via fedex well wrapped. The Rolex was my father's look like new again. You are truly the best watch maker in NYC. You are rated top notch, No 1 in my books and I will certainly recommend you to everyone else who is reading this. You will see me again for sure.
Ron Gordon thank you for a fantastic job in repairing my father's Omega watch. New crystal makes a big difference. Thanks for polishing the case. Great work! I can see you take pride in doing your job! You are one in a million! I will always recommend you to friends and family. The best watch repair shop in NYC/Manhattan. Thanks again Ron Gordon Watch Repairs. Sharon Sher.
Ron Gordon a true master at repairing watches in NYC, read all these great reviews and I took my Tag Heuer to fix. He did a master job. Thanks Ron, truly impressed with your work, it is nice to know there are honest, hard working Americans out there like yourself, glad I found you.
Just picked up my Breitling and Omega watches from Ron Gordon Watch Store, have to say everyone here who wrote all these positive things about this man is right. The best, I had my watch service before at other places in Manhattan, when I receive my Omega the back of the case was so scratched I knew I will never used that other place again. Now that Ron did an overhaul he took all the scratches off this truly feel great to have my watch back looking perfect again. He made me very happy with his service the most I can do to let others know about my experience with this business. It is people like you who lead me to this door. Thank you all and thank you Ron Gordon. You are the best. Nelson Ridley.
Ron, just want to thank you for a fine watch repair work done on my Rolex and my wife Omega. Both look as new as when I bought them. You are the guy indeed for every high end watches. Thanks again Jose.
highly recommened. Honest. Did a great job on my old Rolex.
Ron Gordon Watch Repair I would highly recommend. I have an vintage Rolex I called Rolex to fix it after I realized I was loosing some minutes on it. To my surprise Rolex told me this watch is too old to fix, I was so disappointed. I asked if there is anyone who they will recommend to fix it so they told me Ron Gordon and so I contacted Ron Gordon, mailed my watch in and he was able to bring my vintage piece back to life. I am so happy with the work Ron did on my watch, it is working like a new watch again, all clean and shinning. Great job Ron Gordon nice to know there are still great watch makers like you around. I never write a review but I though I owe this much. Great job, highly recommended, the best of the best. Thanks again. Nathan.
Found Ron Gordon watch repair shop on the goggle site, after reading all the great reviews decided to take my Tag Heuer watch for a service. He explained all the work to be done on my Tag Heuer watch, I felt right away I was in the right place. He did an amazing job, all the scratches are gone, he replaced the hands, which look fantastic I can now see the time better, the bracelet was so shine I thought he replaced it but he only polished it. The watch worked like a charm glad to have my watch functional again. Thank you Ron Gordon keep this kind of service up and everyone will be coming with their Tag Heuer watch to you. You are truly the best in the US. You do deserve the compliment. Thanks again! Richard Philips.
The best place to take your high end time piece he is the finest. I have been using this company for many many years. Trustworthy, loyal to his customers. He is a Rolex specialist. Edward Cohen
I absolutely loved the ring I purchased from allurez. My fiance loves it! The price was great, and the service was exceptionally good.
Ron Gordon fine watches, located in Midtown NY, is one of the world's leading repair specialist in contemporary and vintage watches. Fine watches features Luxary Swiss watches, Rolex watches, modern and antique watches
- General Info
- We have been proudly serving New York City and other locations in the United States since 1979, this is a family owned business, I learned my trade from my grandfather who was Swiss and worked in his basement in the early 1050's. We go the extra mile to make our customer happy and this is important to us, our experience and professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a special one. We serviced all major brands. We are conveniently located at 280 Madison Avenue corner of 40th Street and Madison Avenue, NY NY 10016.I am a expert watch specializes in expert watch repair. I have been repairing Van Cleef & Arpel Watches and Alfred Dunhill Watches for the past 20 years. As a owner and a master watch maker, I have a modern watch repair workshop to handle all phases of watch repair, case and bracelet refinishing and restoration on both modern and vintage timepieces. I have over 30 years of experience and knowledge in the repair of fine watches as well as the more command brands. I have the tools and modern testing equipment to make sure your watch is done correctly. Contact me for a free estimate 212 869 8999. Friendly expert service in midtown. All brands repaired and serviced.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Clock Repair, Watch Repair
- Payment Options
- Citizen, Elgin, Hamilton, Howard, Ilinois, Rado, Rolex, South Bend, Tag Heuer, Tissot Jaeger LeCoultre, Vintage Hamilton, Vintage Zodiac, Waltham, battery replacement, wrist watch, Breitling, Omega, pocket watches Chronograph
- Watch Repair on Breilting, Omega,Tag Heuer, Longines,Hamilton, Rado, Rolex, Citizen, Tissot, Jaeger LeCoultre, Movado, Baume Mercier,Vintage Zodiac, Vintage Pocket Watch, Chrongraph, Stop Watch, Co-Axial, automatic, Mechanical, Manual wind, Elgin,Moon Phase and dive watches.
- Midtown South Central
- We offer battery replacement on some of the watches while you wait, if your watch is not water proof. We specialize in Swiss watches and is Swiss factory trained. We will clean the bracelet when you service your watch.
- Member of the American Watch and Clock Institute.
- Other Information