PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I just received my Rolex and Baume & Mercier watches that was just repaired by Ron Gordon Watch Repair Center in NYC! All I can saw is WOW! GREAT JOB!! He is the best guy to take care of your luxury watches. The Rolex was from my dad so it was an old one but the way Ron bring it back to life. it is totally amazing. Thank you Ron Gordon and others on this page who encourage me to send my gems to you. I will recommend you to all my friends and family.
Just like to say a big thanks to Ron for fixing my dads tag heuer watch I tryed to get it fixed in Ireland but I couldn't I got in contact with Ron and he told me to mail it over to him he said the watch was in s bad way it needed a hole overhaul I flew over a few weeks ago so happy with it what a great job thanks again Ron
Great job on my vintage Omega repair Ron Gordon watches. You are as good as what people said. Thanks again for an excellent job!
Absolute the best watch repair job on my Omega. The watch works perfectly, the bracelet looks all new. You just earn a new customer for my future Omega repair. Thank you Ron Gordon for an excellent job!! You are as great as what every one said about you. I am so glad to find you.
Picked up my Baume & Mercier watch a few days ago. Perfect job!! No questions. Thanks for this page I was able to find the right repair place to take my Baume & Mercier! Great job Ron Gordon.
Absolutely the best watch repair person in NYC for your Baume & Mercier and Longines. He did a fantastic job repairing both watches for me. I will certainly be coming to his store which is located in midtown NY. The best! Thank you Mr. Gordon.
Ron Gordon is a true master at his craft. I wouldn't take my watch anywhere else in Manhattan. I have found their service to be most trustworthy, knowledgeable and efficient. And they are NICE!!! Trust me this team is a keeper. Clean beautiful store. With great Jazz music at the back ground. Ron did a great repair job on my Rado and my Baume and Mercier watches. The best in Manhattan has been coming here for 15 years.
Thank you for taking care of my Longines watch. It now work better than ever. Love your store and the location you are in also. It was indeed a pleasure doing business with you and I will come again when needed. Ron Gordon you did a fantastic job repairing my broken Longines watch. The best around town as the old saying goes.
Just want to add another review to let others know you did a fabulous job in restoring my old Tag Heuer watch back to perfection. New crystal, new hands, new crown makes it look a better looking working watch again. Thank you Ron Gordon for the excellent job on fixing my Tag Heuer watch. You are best of the best!!
Ron Gordon thank you for taking care of my previous Movado watch today! I will always come back to you to service any of my watches. You are the best in Manhattan take it from me. You saved my watch by replacing the seals and changing the battery and testing it out for the water resistance. Great job! I know when I went some where else it was too good to be true, the other place replaced the battery but not the seals no wonder it was cheap. Thank you for handling my Movado watch like a high end piece. Everyone who has a watch they love should come to you! You are the best!! Thank you and thank you again Ron Gordon watches!! Susan Kennedy!
My Rolex is exactly as I hoped it to be. You told me it takes 3 weeks to fix and I got it back exactly 3 weeks! Wow! Thank you very much for the excellent repair on my Rolex.. I did call Rolex but they told me it was too old to fix. They suggest to contact you and I did. Thanks RON!! Great job
Ron, I received my Rolex watch back today via Fedex and I must say you are a genius at work making, my dial was so damaged you perform some kind of magic, the bracelet, the stainless steel case has no scratches, I am truly amazed at your work. I know you do take pride in your job. Well, thank you again for an amazing face lift. There are not enough stars to give you for my job. I will be recommending you to everyone here in Texas. Richard
Ron Gordon watch repair did a great job bringing my old Tissot watch back to life! I would recommend Ron to everyone who want the best quality of work, plus all his watch repairs are done on premises. The nicest guy you would want to repair your high end watch. You just gain a new customer Ron Gordon Watches.
Thank you for the excellent job you did on my old Rolex, I am so happy that I choose you to repair it. You did a fantastic job. Thanks again. Mary Jacobs
Ron, thank you for taking the time to check out my IWC watch and my old Rolex. It was worth the waiting time for the repairs. You did an excellent job on both my IWC repair and my Rolex repair. I knew I was in the right place after speaking with you. You truly a fine artist! I am so glad I found you. Keep the good work up in America. You now have my entire family as your customers.
Thank you Ron Gordon Watch Repair for fixing my Jaeger Le Coultre watch and my Rolex. I received both today via fedex well wrapped. The Rolex was my father's look like new again. You are truly the best watch maker in NYC. You are rated top notch, No 1 in my books and I will certainly recommend you to everyone else who is reading this. You will see me again for sure.
Ron Gordon a true master at repairing watches in NYC, read all these great reviews and I took my Tag Heuer to fix. He did a master job. Thanks Ron, truly impressed with your work, it is nice to know there are honest, hard working Americans out there like yourself, glad I found you.
Ron, just want to thank you for a fine watch repair work done on my Rolex and my wife Omega. Both look as new as when I bought them. You are the guy indeed for every high end watches. Thanks again Jose.
Ron Gordon thank you for a fantastic job in repairing my father's Omega watch. New crystal makes a big difference. Thanks for polishing the case. Great work! I can see you take pride in doing your job! You are one in a million! I will always recommend you to friends and family. The best watch repair shop in NYC/Manhattan. Thanks again Ron Gordon Watch Repairs. Sharon Sher.
I found 6 watches in my late father's drawer and decided to have them fixed (Rolex, Breitling, Tag, Omega, Jaeger LeCoultre and a old Hamilton) I went to many watch repair stores Uptown, Grand Central and downtown you name it. I did not feel comfortable with leaving my watches with any of these places. So I decided to take them to Ron Gordon watch repair shop in midtown. Right away I felt so great dealing with this guy. The best watch repair man in the US. Take it from me. The Rolex was had so many stains on the dial, the bracelet was all scratched. The Omega he took the stretch bracelet out and advise me to put a strap on. Came out perfect! Great, Great, Great place to fix your watches. These reviews are very accurate about this place. Ron just got a new customer. Trust no one else with your watch. Thank you Ron Gordon Watches for repairing my Rolex, Omega, Breitling etc. You are indeed the best Swiss watch repair man in Manhattan. You have my perfect score.Allan Shaker
Ron Gordon fine watches, located in Midtown NY, is one of the world's leading repair specialist in contemporary and vintage watches. Fine watches features Luxary Swiss watches, Rolex watches, modern and antique watches
- General Info
- We have been proudly serving New York City and other locations in the United States since 1979, this is a family owned business, I learned my trade from my grandfather who was Swiss and worked in his basement in the early 1050's. We go the extra mile to make our customer happy and this is important to us, our experience and professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a special one. We serviced all major brands. We are conveniently located at 280 Madison Avenue corner of 40th Street and Madison Avenue, NY NY 10016.I am a expert watch specializes in expert watch repair. I have been repairing Van Cleef & Arpel Watches and Alfred Dunhill Watches for the past 20 years. As a owner and a master watch maker, I have a modern watch repair workshop to handle all phases of watch repair, case and bracelet refinishing and restoration on both modern and vintage timepieces. I have over 30 years of experience and knowledge in the repair of fine watches as well as the more command brands. I have the tools and modern testing equipment to make sure your watch is done correctly. Contact me for a free estimate 212 869 8999. Friendly expert service in midtown. All brands repaired and serviced.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Clock Repair, Watch Repair
- Payment Options
- Citizen, Elgin, Hamilton, Howard, Ilinois, Rado, Rolex, South Bend, Tag Heuer, Tissot Jaeger LeCoultre, Vintage Hamilton, Vintage Zodiac, Waltham, battery replacement, wrist watch, Breitling, Omega, pocket watches Chronograph
- Watch Repair on Breilting, Omega,Tag Heuer, Longines,Hamilton, Rado, Rolex, Citizen, Tissot, Jaeger LeCoultre, Movado, Baume Mercier,Vintage Zodiac, Vintage Pocket Watch, Chrongraph, Stop Watch, Co-Axial, automatic, Mechanical, Manual wind, Elgin,Moon Phase and dive watches.
- Midtown South Central
- We offer battery replacement on some of the watches while you wait, if your watch is not water proof. We specialize in Swiss watches and is Swiss factory trained. We will clean the bracelet when you service your watch.
- Member of the American Watch and Clock Institute.
- Other Information