PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
11/13/11Provided by Citysearch
I have had my teeth cleaned there for over five years, turns out that the doctors there never cleaned my teeth. They get a hygienist in and she probes my teeth and fins 6-9mm pockets. Spend tons of money for the best cleaning I have ever had. But the doctors never really cleaned my teeth and always said my mouth was healthy.
This is gross neglect. Now I run the risk of loosing teeth because of my teeth was never cleaned. I will present this issue with the dental board and sue, it cost me $4,000 for a deep cleaning with antibiotic. Thank God for the hygienist that knew her job.
The staff changes from week to week and they always want to rip you off. Beware, run and tell others to run also.
11/02/09Provided by Citysearch
Run - Stay away from the nutty dentists in the plaza. I' have never seen a root canal take 3 visits - and such torture to their patients.. That's why they have Endodontists! 45 minutes - in and out - no pain and it's done. I can not belive that they had my son in the chair for 7 hours to remove 3 wisdom teeth and they don't understand why I won't come back. He needed an Oral Surgeon. This woman has no business doing a root canal on people. And guess what? She will not finish it until she is paid in full. Pain to you -
02/04/09Provided by Citysearch
I sent my college age son here. I was clear when I made the appointment that they should do only what is covered under insurance. Preventative care would be covered at 100%. But instead they did additional xrays that prompted a $50 charge. We paid it, but I am stil being harassed by a collection agency and now have to find the bank transactions documenting payment. I have no idea how the care was, we never went back. But with all the dentists out there? who needs this headache.
- General Info
- Smiles of Trinity is a quality, caring, gentle family dental practice located in Trinity, FL specializing in comprehensive and cosmetic dentistry for the entire family.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri - Sun Closed
- Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Dental Hygienists, Dentists, Endodontists, Implant Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Tool Grinding Industrial
- Payment Options
- Zoom!, invisalign
- Mitchell Crossing Shopping Plaza.Corner of Little road and Mitchell Blvd in Trinity
- Cosmetic Dentistry, Veneers, bonding, extractions, crowns, fillings, dentures, bridges, cleanings, x-rays, oral cancer screening, scaling and root planing, implant crowns
- French, Italian, Spanish
- ADA, Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic,Florida Dental Association,West Coast Dental Association, West Pasco Dental Association
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier
Specialties: Cosmetic Dentistry