PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
09/19/08Provided by Citysearch
The customer called requesting an estimate, told us that he wanted to go online and check out the merchandise. He then called 2 weeks later and signed the Purchase Agreement for the doors and sidelights that was listed on the contract . As we started the installation of the doors, Mrs. Thomas demanded our installers to stop. The customer had plenty of time and told us he would research what he was getting (model number on estimate sheet was left with the customer). The Thomas's did receive what they signed the legal contract for. RESULTS: Case Closed. Stan Ubele - PRESIDENT
08/08/08Provided by Citysearch
Installation of our hurricane windows is complete. Everything went well and as scheduled. Initially our salesman, Gary made sure that our 2 off sized windows could be accomodated. He had Stan & David check to be sure. The installers, Mark, Dimitri & Peter did a great job! They replaced 14 windows. Their work was amazing especially with the 2 off sized windows being surrounded by mirrors & tile. None of the mirrors or tile were damaged and the installation of all the windows was superb! We had no mess to clean up because the installers were meticulous. It was a pleasure to have them here. One of our neighbors observed installation of one of the windows when he was outside & was very impressed with the work Mark was doing. What we really liked was how the installers worked so well with each other regarding advice and checking each other. During part of the installation David & Stan stopped by and actually asked me how things were going, & if I was satisfied. When the work was completed Julie scheduled the inspection and Karen completed the paperwork for My Safe FLA Homes. We highly recommend Pasco Window & Door, Inc. Not only do they work as a team, they are truly professionals as well as very nice people. From the salesman, to the supervisor, installers and office staff they are very thorough. We have had many compliments on how great our windows look and plan to have them for door installation in the future. We had 3 estimates and know without a doubt that we chose the best! Thank you everyone at Pasco Window & Door, Inc. L & J
04/09/07Provided by Citysearch
2-21-07 Pasco W & D rep. David Mcpherson gave estimate $2984, plus $150 Permit, for 1 Fiberglass Door (686) & 2 Sidelights (694) chosen from a picture in his catalog. He was specifically told that we wanted a door with a privacy number of 8 or above. He did not leave a catalog, saying that he only had one copy but gave it to us to copy the picture of our chosen door, which we did. We were not shown a picture of the products McPherson entered on the agreement and were not given an opportunity to check his product numbers against the catalog.
3-1-07 Paid a deposit of $1000 by check and signed Purchase Agreement.
3-26-07 Door (686BT) & 2 Sidelights (694BT) door with a privacy number of less than 8were delivered and were not the goods we asked the rep to order from the picture in his catalog. It appears that the products we wanted are 686(SM) & 694(SM) We were unaware of the significance of the letters after the product numbers.
McPherson came to house, denied all responsibility and became loud, abusive and accusatory. My wife told him to leave the house immediately. As he was leaving he said (in front of 2 installers) that he would refund our money. I said that all I wanted was the correct doors.
He said that his boss would call me. No call was received. My wife left a message on 3/26 and I left messages for Mr Ubele to call me 3/27 and 3/28. He didn?t. I phoned McPherson today 3/28. He told me that he, himself, was the boss and that Mr. Ubele is the owner who will not speak to me. I asked for the promised refund of the deposit and he said no. I asked him what he is prepared to do and he said he will install the door and side lights which he ordered as he could not return them to the manufacturer ? Jeldwen Windows & Doors. I am unable to verify that statement.
Customer Satisfaction is our number #1 priority!
- General Info
- Pasco Window & Door is one of the leading companies in the West Coast of Florida that installs & repairs windows and doors. This reputable company has been in business for more than 35 years. In addition to selling & installing new windows or doors, they provide sliding glass door roller repairs, install & repair hurricane shutters, installs garage screens, installs sun, acrylic or screen rooms to your home. Pasco Window & Door works with a team of several full-time service technicians. The company offers re-screening, re-vinyling and broken glass replacement services either at its on-site Service Department or they will come to you! It maintains a stock of more than 18,000 window and door parts. Pasco Window & Door is located in New Port Richey, Fl.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Altering & Remodeling Contractors, Building Contractors, Door & Window Screens, Doors, Frames, & Accessories, Home Builders, Home Improvements, Home Repair & Maintenance, Shutters, Windows, Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
- Vinyl Windows, Sliding Glass Doors Repairs, Security Roll Shutters, Screen Repairs, Replacement Windows & Repairs, Replacement Window Parts, Insulated Glass, Glass Rooms, Full Service Window Company, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling, Sun Rooms & Screen Rooms, Room Additions, Flooring
- Payment Options
- & Our Own Manufactured Miame Dade Compliant Hurricane Shutters in Roll-down, Accordion & 3 types of Storm Panels, Aluminum, Eastern Metal Architectual Windows, Jeld-wen Windows & Doors, Steel & clear, Hurricane Shutters, Pgt, We offer PGT Windows & Doors
We are just 1 mile off of Highway 19 on Trouble Creek Road.
- Citrus Terrace
- Angie's List, Better Business Bureau
Pasco Window & Door Inc
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Specialties: Additions, Covers, Framing, Screen Rooms
Services: Repair Screens, Door Repair