PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Because we Specialize in Children, We make Children feel Special!
- General Info
- Children's Dental Office. Ages birth to 18 years old. We accept nearly every dental insurance plan and offer dental services to our patients that are unavailable at other pediatric dentistry offices. We allow parents to come back with their children during procedures, ensuring both patient and parent are comfortable during the dentistry process. We also offer a variety of sedation dentistry options, including nitrous oxide, oral sedation, and even general anesthesia for patients who require full sedation.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Dentists Referral & Information Service, Child Care, Clinics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Dental Hygienists, Dentists, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry
- - Comprehensive Dentistry for Children, from birth to 18 years old - Cleanings - Exams - Fillings - Extractions - We also do braces -
- Payment Options
- One block north of state road 54 and Rowan Rd. In New Port Richey.
- Video Games, toys, TV in every room, Parents allowed back with your child for treatment. We do offer sedation for children if needed.
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Doctor of Dental Medicine
Certificate of Specialty Training in Pediatric Dentistry
- America Dental Association - Florida Dental Association - West Coast Dental Association - West-Pasco Dental Society - Hillsborough Dental Society - American - Academy of Pediatric Dentistry - American Society of Dentistry for Children - American Orthodontic Society
Dr. Frank Pettinato II