PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
To Obtain the Best Possible Insurance Settlement for You in the Least Amount of Time!
- General Info
- Professional Loss Adjusters is a firm of experienced public insurance adjusters that represents the insured in the preparation, negotiation, and settlement of insurance claims. Professional Loss Adjusters, Inc. will relieve you of the time-consuming and difficult matters involved in preparing and supporting an insurance claim. This leaves you free to concentrate on recovering and rebuilding. You will also have the confidence of receiving a better settlement than you could obtain on your own. What We Do: * Represent Homeowners, Property Owners, Commercial and Industrial Establishments, Social Organizations As Well As Institutions in the Preparation and Substantiation of an Insurance Claim * Adjust Virtually Every Kind of Property Loss, Including Buildings, Personal Property, Business Interruption, Extra Expense, Loss of Rent, and Additional Living Expense * Adjust Losses Resulting From Any Insured Cause, Including Fire, Hurricane, Windstorm, Flood, Collapse, Theft, or Vandalism
- Extra Phones
Call for a Free Estimate: 888-747-8260
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Insurance Adjusters, Insurance Referral & Information Service
- * Condominium/Real Estate Losses * Homeowner Loss * Business/Industrial/Commercial Losses A business, condo, real estate, rental or homeowner insurance claim can be one of the most traumatic and catastrophic events a person can experience. It can be extremely expensive unless you recover all that you are entitled to. Professional Loss Adjusters helps in every phase of the claim process, as well as expediting payment. We get better results because we: * Advise You as To How You Can Maximize the Coverage in Your Insurance Policy to Enable You To Recover As Soon As Possible * Attend To the Detail Work of a Property, Business Interruption, and Extra Expense Claim * Keep You Appraised of the Status Of Your Claim. Your Approval is required before the Claim is settled * Make an On-Site Analysis of the Building Damage and Prepare a Detailed Estimate of the Cost to Reconstruct the Property * Perform A Thorough Review And Analysis Of Your Insurance Policy To Determine What Is Required To Maximize The Recovery. * Present and Support an Itemized Claim Package to Your Insurer * Secure the Best Possible Settlement in the Shortest Time Frame Our service fee represents a small percentage of the claim settlement. This is offset by a better settlement than you would be able to obtain on your own.
- Advocates for the Insured Since 1894
- Our Mission is to obtain the best possible insurance settlement for you in the least amount of time.
- Contact Us for a Free Consultation
BBB Accredited Business Member
NAPIA National Association of Public Insurance Adjuster
MAPIA Mass Association of Public Insurance Adjuster