PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Unleash your creativity and make a difference in someone's life!
- General Info
- At Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy, we are passionate about sharing our love of the cosmetology industry with the next generation of professionals. We enjoy getting to know each of the students in our schools on an individual basis and guiding them along the path of success. This student-centered approach to education means that your instructors will not only know your name, but will also understand your career goals and work hard to help you achieve them. In all of our schools, the mission is the same - to identify each students’ strengths, draw out their talent and develop the skills and confidence they’ll need to succeed in the growing beauty industry. We strive to give all of the students in our schools the tools they’ll need to begin successful careers through hands-on training, personalized attention and industry-relevant experience. As a student in one of our beauty schools, you will work alongside industry professionals who are knowledgeable about all of the latest styles and techniques in the cosmetology industry. Our instructors strive to ensure that our cosmetology, manicuring, nail technician and esthetics courses can equip students with the skills they need to thrive professionally. The beauty industry is constantly changing thanks to new trends, technology and innovations in the field. As a result, our instructors attend refresher courses, workshops and seminars to stay current in recent developments. Our instructors are dedicated to your future success. These instructors are invested in your success and will work hard to make sure you feel completely prepared as you approach graduation. After you graduate, the career services staff in the schools will support your job search and help you secure your first job as a beauty professional. Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy's mission is to guide you toward a fulfilling and successful career as a cosmetologist, manicurist, nail technician, esthetician or instructor. Our method is to provide cosmetology, nail technician, manicuring, esthetics and teacher training that is valuable, enjoyable and focused on your future. Our curriculum, faculty and staff all work diligently toward this. Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy – Hazleton, formerly known as the Academy of Hair Design, offers Barbering, Cosmetology, Nail Technician and Teacher's Course programs. All the tools for a successful cosmetology career can be found at our Hazleton school! Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy - Wilkes-Barre, formerly known as the Academy of Creative Hair Design, offers programs in the latest techniques and trends in our Cosmetology, Nail Technician, Esthetician and Teacher's Course programs. When you enroll in a Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy – Wilkes-Barre cosmetology program, you can expect theoretical and hands-on learning, professional development, individualized attention, &much more. We also have two other locations in Ludlow/Springfield MA and Northfield NJ. Not all programs are offered at each campus.
- Extra Phones
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- Beauty Schools
- Programs Offered: Barbering (only at the Hazleton location) - The primary purpose of this barbering course is to train students in both theory and practical experiences throughout all phases of barbering. Students will be prepared to successfully pass state board requirements, and begin work in a licensed barber shop as a barber. Cosmetology - The objective of the cosmetology program at Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy is to educate students in the required subjects necessary to successfully pass the state board exam. The students in our schools are equipped and tested for related cognitive and practical skills. The curriculum also includes current trends and methods for salon employment. Esthetician (only at the Wilkes-Barre location) - In our esthetician program, we combine theoretical knowledge of esthetics practices with hands-on learning techniques. This combination of learning styles can help you feel confident and knowledgeable as you gain an in-depth understanding of good skin care practices. Nail Technician - This program has been designed to provide an extensive education in manicuring and pedicuring techniques. During school, you will become skilled in procedures and techniques important to your career as a nail technician. Once you’ve completed school, you will be eligible to sit for the State Board Examination, earn our Pennsylvania Nail Technology License and obtain your first job as a professional technician. Teacher's Course - The courses are aimed at cosmetology professionals who want to enhance their job opportunities while sharing their passion of the industry with others. As a trained instructor, you will be prepared to work with students in a hands-on learning environment and prepare them for future careers as cosmetology professionals. Depending on the state where you work, regulations and requirements for instructors may vary. Jolie Academy’s cosmetology teacher training can be a great opportunity for continuing your education. Whether you want to be a fulltime cosmetology teacher, or use your training to provide a supplemental job opportunity, the training you receive at Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy can put you on the path to success.
- Payment Options
- Barbering, Jolie is pleased to use Dermalogica skin care products and OFRA makeup in our student clinic and coursework.
- The Hazleton campus is minutes away from Penn State and the Laurel Mall.
- At Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy, we believe that we are only as successful as our students. Because our goal is to help our students reach their career goals, we provide career placement services for students seeking careers as cosmetologists, estheticians, nail technicians, manicurists or cosmetology teachers. Upon graduation, our Career Services department can help you find career opportunities in the cosmetology field. We maintain relationships with employers who are seeking qualified beauty professionals. That means we know of job openings and will work to help match you with employers. We also provide career development training that can teach you how to navigate your job search.
- As a nationally accredited beauty and esthetician school, Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy meets the standards set forth by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS)., As a nationally accredited cosmetology and esthetician school, Jolie Health and Beauty Academy meets the standards set forth by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS).
Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy-Hazleton