PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Contact Us for Information
- General Info
- Find your freedom to breathe anywhere, anytime without managing oxygen refills or carrying heavy oxygen tanks. The Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator is your at-home or on-the-go solution for better breathing, in a small and lightweight form. Take it with you around town, on the road, or on a cruise! We are committed to increasing the freedom and independence
- Business History
- Ali, Brenton, and Byron founded Inogen to improve the life of Mae, a beloved grandmother, and the millions of individuals like her using supplemental oxygen therapy. In 2001, as students at the University of California Santa Barbara, the trio received first place honors at a business plan competition sponsored by the Technology Management Program. Subsequently, Mae was presented the first Inogen One in October 2004 and we knew immediately that we’d done something right. Her reaction? “Better than anything I could have ever hoped for.” Today Inogen is committed to improving the lives of millions of oxygen therapy users like Mae worldwide. Ali, Brenton, and Byron have been recognized as Entrepreneurs of the Year [Ernst & Young], 30 Under 30 Coolest Entrepreneurs in America [Inc. Magazine], 40 Under 40 [Pacific Coast Business Times], among other awards.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Home Health Care Equipment & Supplies, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Oxygen, Oxygen Therapy Equipment, Sleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
- We don't offer tanks! The new Inogen At Home™ is one of the lightest, quietest, and most energy-efficient 5 liter per minute continuous flow oxygen concentrators on the market today. At approximately 18 pounds, it is half the weight of some other home oxygen concentrators in use today. Additionally, the Inogen At Home™ runs at very low power consumption levels – which can save you money in electricity costs and can also pay for itself over the long term. The Inogen At Home™ is designed to be the most efficient choice for your next home oxygen concentrator, so order yours now and enjoy a lighter, quieter, more energy-efficient home oxygen concentrator!
- Payment Options
- Nationwide - Shipped to your door!
- Call in for your FREE Information kit today - See how Inogen's Product Line can get your life and mobility back to where you want it!
BBB A+ Rating
MADE IN THE USA
Medical Devices Quality Management Certified to ISO13485
Frost & Sullivan Oxygen Therapy Product of the Year
Inogen One G2 received a Gold award in the Medical Design Excellence Awards competition
Design of the Decade
- We are apart of ACHC accredited, A+ Rating with BBB