PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Get Addiction Help Today for yourself or love one. Call us Today.
- General Info
- They give up before they find the treatment that they need and deserve. But addiction is too serious not to be dealt with. Working with Drug Treatment Center Finder takes the stress out of the search. We recognize that there is no one-size-fits-all solution to the problem of addiction. All addiction cases are different, and each case of addiction has different needs. An addiction to painkillers is just as difficult as an addiction to food, but each one requires different resources in order to recover. What works for one addict may not work for another, so your options must be fully researched before deciding on a center. Why spend all the time and money on a treatment center that does not provide the care you need? Drug Treatment Center Finder can help find the right drug and alcohol treatment centers for you and your family recovery needs. Our website contains a wide range of centers with a variety of prices and approaches. We are able to help you search with a comprehensive database of certified drug and alcohol treatment centers. Having our database at your fingertips will make the search feel effortless and stress-free. And our hotline is open 24/7, so you never need to go through this alone. Addiction is a terrible, extremely serious disease. Individuals suffering from it need help quickly, and Drug Treatment Center Finder can provide the information necessary to help the addicted individual become well. No matter the scope or depth of addiction, there is a way out, and there is an appropriate center for you or your loved one. It is never to late to find help. Addiction can be overcome.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers
- Find the Right Treatment Center More than 23 million adults and adolescents in the United States struggle with addiction. Every day, hundreds of thousands of these individuals reach out for help. Scientific evidence indicates that comprehensive treatment can help people stop using, avoid relapse, and actively recover from their addictions. Whether you or a loved one is battling an addiction to alcohol or another substance – or even if you are unsure if there is a problem at all – Drug Treatment Center Finder is available to assist. Since addiction can hinder every aspect of daily life, and can even be deadly, it is understandable to want an accessible and professional treatment center to help meet your needs. Finding a treatment facility, however, can be overwhelming. Addiction can manifest differently among individuals, so a program that is successful for one person may not be effective for another. There is also a range of options, from detox services to outpatient and inpatient facilities. In addition, treatment centers may offer programs that vary in approach and length. Even admission procedures can be complicated, so the right information and preparation can ease the stress and intimidation associated with the whole process. Drug Treatment Center Finder has addiction counselors prepared to assess the needs of anyone who reaches out for assistance and help them find the best treatment facility. The counselors work with callers to explore their addictions and the available resources in their areas. A multitude of factors will be considered, such as treatment approach, cost, as well as the nature of the addiction itself. The process is simple: At Drug Treatment Center Finder, our vision is to help those addicted to drugs or alcohol get in touch with drug and alcohol treatment centers that can help. We understand addiction is a harrowing disease, and it can be made worse by the bureaucracy surrounding addiction treatment centers. Drug Treatment Center Finder aims to ease this burden. When speaking with an addiction counselor, he or she will explain the stages of treatment, including intervention, detox, inpatient, outpatient, and halfway house options. The counselors are knowledgeable and qualified to respond to all types of addictions, such as those to alcohol, opiates, heroin, marijuana, gambling, sex, and love. Our services are free and confidential. We are always available to provide support and information regarding your options and resources, and no commitment to treatment is necessary.
Drug & Alcohol Detox
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Type of Addictions:
Sex Addiction and Love Addiction
Crack Cocaine Addiction
- Payment Options
- Ford Motor Co, Labor Union, Aetna, AmeriHealth, American Healthcare Lending, BlueCross Blue Shield, Call for more info, Cash Pay, Cigna, GM, Healthcare Insurance Accepted, Humana, Oxford, Private Pay, United Healthcare
Florida Department of Education
National Association for Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counselors
Florida Department of Children and Families
Florida Certification Board
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: On Site, Free