Call Today!Contact Us
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Whatever your Medicare needs, we can help you.
- General Info
Call Today at (855) 828-8942, TTY 711
For over 40 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of the nation's largest providers of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D prescription drug plans.
Click the Visit Website or See Our Rates link above to find Medicare-related plans in your area.
DISCOVER A PLAN THAT WORKS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans may offer:
- Low cost premiums, some as low as $0
- Out-of-pocket maximum help prevent financial surprises
- Prescription drug coverage for thousands of brand name and generic drugs
- Low Monthly Premiums
Click on the See Our Rates link above to find plans in your area. The amount shown does not include the Part B premium you continue to pay.
Prescription Drug Coverage
A Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plan includes coverage for thousands of commonly used generic and brand name prescription drugs. Click on the Visit Website link above to use our Drug Cost Estimator to estimate your prescription drug costs.
Medicate Advantage plans cover all the benefits of Parts A and B, including doctor visits, outpatient care and preventative services. Click on the See Our Rates link above to find plans in your area
Use our online tool to find a UnitedHealthcare Medicare plan that may fit your needs. Just click the Visit Website link above.
NEED HELP FINDING A PLAN THAT MAY BE A GOOD FIT FOR YOUR? Call Toll Free 855 828-8942, TTY 711
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Social Links
- Long Term Care Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Health Maintenance Organizations, Health Plans-Information & Referral Service, Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical Plans, Insurance Referral & Information Service, Senior Citizens Services & Organizations
- Medicare Plans, Health Care Plans, Health Insurance
- UnitedHealthcare, AARP MedicareComplete