PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
08/28/18Provided by YP.com
In Feb. 2018 I purchased the Inogen One G3 and the home unit - both oxygen concentrator's. Since purchase (6 months ago)I have had constant problems with the G3 and on 3 different occasions, have been told by customer service (where I made my purchase) that I needed to reset the unit to factory settings. This takes 1 & 1/2 hours and impossible to do when not at home!! Now I'm getting service alerts from my home unit AND "delivery error" with the G3.
In my opinion Inogen oxygen concentrators are not reliable, and would be very worried to go on a vacation an depend on them!
05/04/18Provided by YP.com
I spent a lot of time researching oxygen concentrators when I realized that I would spend the rest of my life needing one. I spoke to many owners about their satisfaction and looked at their units. Inogen is clearly superior to any I compared them to so I chose that as the home unit and the portable oxygen concentrator that I wished to use. It is a perfect choice that I have made. On my last visit to my pulmonologist they asked my preference and I indicated Inogen. A short while after that visit I received a call from Danica, an Inogen representative. Danica talked me through the entire Medicare process, checking with me frequently to update me on the progress of the order. In about a week my two units were shipped and within 24 hours they were in my possession. Shortly after Danica called to make sure they were exactly what I expected and that I was happy with the products. This has been probably the best customer sales and service transaction I have ever been involved in. It is the type of customer service that I imagine you receive when you purchase a Rolls Royce. A top notch company.
Contact Us for Information
- General Info
- Find your freedom to breathe anywhere, anytime without managing oxygen refills or carrying heavy oxygen tanks. The Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator is your at-home or on-the-go solution for better breathing, in a small and lightweight form. Take it with you around town, on the road, or on a cruise! We are committed to increasing the freedom and independence
- Business History
- Ali, Brenton, and Byron founded Inogen to improve the life of Mae, a beloved grandmother, and the millions of individuals like her using supplemental oxygen therapy. In 2001, as students at the University of California Santa Barbara, the trio received first place honors at a business plan competition sponsored by the Technology Management Program. Subsequently, Mae was presented the first Inogen One in October 2004 and we knew immediately that we’d done something right. Her reaction? “Better than anything I could have ever hoped for.” Today Inogen is committed to improving the lives of millions of oxygen therapy users like Mae worldwide. Ali, Brenton, and Byron have been recognized as Entrepreneurs of the Year [Ernst & Young], 30 Under 30 Coolest Entrepreneurs in America [Inc. Magazine], 40 Under 40 [Pacific Coast Business Times], among other awards.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Sleep Disorders-Information & Treatment, Home Health Care Equipment & Supplies, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Oxygen, Oxygen Therapy Equipment
- We don't offer tanks! The new Inogen At Home™ is one of the lightest, quietest, and most energy-efficient 5 liter per minute continuous flow oxygen concentrators on the market today. At approximately 18 pounds, it is half the weight of some other home oxygen concentrators in use today. Additionally, the Inogen At Home™ runs at very low power consumption levels – which can save you money in electricity costs and can also pay for itself over the long term. The Inogen At Home™ is designed to be the most efficient choice for your next home oxygen concentrator, so order yours now and enjoy a lighter, quieter, more energy-efficient home oxygen concentrator!
- Payment Options
- Nationwide - Shipped to your door!
- Call in for your FREE Information kit today - See how Inogen's Product Line can get your life and mobility back to where you want it!
BBB A+ Rating
MADE IN THE USA
Medical Devices Quality Management Certified to ISO13485
Frost & Sullivan Oxygen Therapy Product of the Year
Inogen One G2 received a Gold award in the Medical Design Excellence Awards competition
Design of the Decade
- We are apart of ACHC accredited, A+ Rating with BBB