PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
05/03/20Provided by YP.com
Greg, the Home Res-Q gutter installation person, was 25 minutes late to our scheduled appointment for a quote on Saturday, May 2, 2020. We elected not to entertain a gutter installation estimate from this employee. Further, we will absolutely avoid utilizing any services from Home Res-Q.
Hello Jeanne Johnson, our estimator was approx. 20 minutes after the initial time that your appointment was scheduled at your Castleberry model home. We do schedule our estimate appointments in 30 - 60 minute blocks, in your case 30 minutes. He was within the arrival time, but 20 minutes after the beginning time of the block. Prior to his arrival, he past your home and was led to a dead-end street where he noticed a large man dumpling palm tree cuttings and other debris being dumped into an empty lot in the neighborhood. He did stop and mention that it looked like that person was illegally dumpling and should think twice before doin so. At the same time those words were spoken, the large man became irate, yelling, gettin in close proximity to our employee and threatening to hit and punch our employee. The neighbor who was with you even told you to calm down, told you were acting crazy, and requested that you relax with such irate behavior. Our employee then drove off to the home of his scheduled estimate, where he found you - the same large man that was irate and threatening to physically harm him. We were immediately called by our employee of the situation and knew that he was not, nor was any other other person of our company, going to be completing your estimate or wishing to do business with you. Additionally, you emailed our office approx. 4 hours after your incident where you stated that you had video showcasing our employee actually threatening you instead of the story that a neighbor and our employee relayed. We asked you to send the video to our office for review, but low and behold we have yet to receive such footage. We wish you well on your journey of life and hope that you find peace and somewhere safe to release your overall anger without harming others that approach you. We have alerted other contractors in the business to be aware of your demeanor and how you approach those who question your actions. The result concludes to your demeanor and your personality, to which I would warn anyone to beware after dealing with such an incident.
03/28/17Provided by YP.com
Your guys are great, they did a wonderful job on our tile replacement, soffit and gutters. Everyone one was so pleasant to talk to and did a wonderful job. I posted it on my facebook for everyone to see. I appreciate people who are honest and not like an employee of the Daily group who couldn't be a man and tell the truth. It's good to know there are honest people . Thank You
Yeah, We Fix That!
We can fix that!
- General Info
- Please check out pictures of our work: http://www.houzz.com/pro/home-resq/home-resq-inc
- Extra Phones
MObile Number: 813-356-8411
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Drywall Contractors, Altering & Remodeling Contractors, Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories, Bathroom Remodeling, Building Contractors, Cabinets, Doors, Frames, & Accessories, Flooring Contractors, Gutters & Downspouts, Handyman Services, Hardware Stores, Home Improvements, Home Repair & Maintenance, Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment-Household, Kitchen Planning & Remodeling Service, Paint, Painting Contractors, Shower Doors & Enclosures, Siding Contractors, Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Whether you are looking to add value to your business, flip your house, do some repairs, upgrade some fixtures, or simply to add on, Home Res-Q is your full-service interior and exterior renovation and repair company. We have been providing fast and reliable services to Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Hernando Counties since 2004. Deciding on a company to handle all of your home renovation and repairs needs is an important decision. It is always best to choose a company that is reliable, competent, and has the expertise to complete each job effectively and efficiently. Home Res-Q is the place for you. The benefits from choosing us: - Our owner has 24 years of experience in the field. - We are a certified residential/commercial contractor. - We are a bonded company. - We hold a 1-million dollar liability and insurance policy. - We specialize in all aspects of maintenance and improvements. - We service residential and commercial clients for their interior and exterior needs.
- Payment Options
- Forever Mark Cabinets, Kohler, PlastPro Doors, Senox
- Serving Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas & Hillsborough Counties Always FREE Estimates!
- We offer same or next day estimates. We have just under 20 crew members, so installation time can be scheduled quickly or at your leisure! Once your improvement is complete, we offer a product as well as a labor warranty. Home Res-Q, Inc. is dedicated to serving our clients with a quality-based, sensible approach to home remodeling. We strive to maintain close communications with our clients so they understand what we do and how we do it. We will deliver what we promise, when we promise. Our goal with each client is to develop a trusting relationship that results in the satisfaction of a job well done.
- West Pasco Chamber, West Pasco Board of Realtors affiliate Member, Young Professionals Guild, Trinity Business Associates, Veteran & Active Duty Supporters