PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Turning Surplus Assets into Working Capital – since 1955. Auctioneers | Liquidators | Appraisers
Turning Surplus Assets into Working Capital - Since 1955.
- General Info
- Why Sell Surplus Business Assets? Need for Space. Aged Inventory. Out of Service Equipment or Vehicles. Need Funds for a New Project. Downsizing. Splitting up a Partnership. Retiring. Closing an Office. Whatever the Situation, When Assets Need to be Sold We Give You Options. --- We offer various services for the Disposal / Liquidation of: Vehicles, Equipment, Tools, Excess Inventory, Real Estate and Other Business, Commercial and Industrial Assets. --- We offer Certified Asset Appraisals through the different branches of our Appraisal Department.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Auctioneers, Appraisers, Appraisers-Business, Commercial & Industrial, Auctions, Automobile Auctions, Liquidators, Trucks-Industrial, Used Truck Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
- AUCTION SERVICES: Live Auctions & Online Auctions from Small Businesses to State Governments - APPRAISAL SERVICES DIVISION: Certified Commercial Vehicle & Equipment Appraisals, Certified Special Interest & Collector Car Appraisals --- LIQUIDATION, RETAIL ASSET REMARKETING and DIRECT ASSET PURCHASE Services.
- Payment Options
- Serving the Entire Continental United States with Regional Offices in twelve states. Corporate Headquarters in Suburbs of Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
Bureau of Certified Automobile Appraisers
National Auctioneers Association
Licensed Automobile Dealers - 1976
Licensed Liquidation Auctioneers - 1955
- Owners of: CommercialTruckBlueBook.com