PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
CleanWay Manufactures Filtration Products For Storm Water, Wastewater, and Industrial Process Water Applications
- General Info
- We work in partnership with you to determine the right catch basin filtration product and media to fit the requirements of each site. We work with you or your engineering firm to provide the best and most cost effective solution. Storm Clean Filtration Systems are full capture devices that are highly effective at removing targeted pollutants from stormwater. CleanWay Environmental Partners offers various filter element options for industrial, commercial and residential sites as well as environmentally sensitive areas. We work with you to address pollutants of concern - including turbidity, suspended solids (TSS), dissolved metals and more - to help you achieve NPDES compliance. CleanWay products have all been designed with a focus on how products are installed and serviced, ensuring ease-of-use. We have a long history of innovation and flexibility, having earned several patents for our filtration systems over the last 20 years. Since our products were developed in conjunction with a catch basin service provider, our products are based on real world experience. Storm Clean Filtration Systems fit in any size catch basin, drop inlet, curb inlet and downspout configuration. With our adaptive design features, we can provide a perfect fit for all catch basins. To fit the particular needs of your site, we also manufacture variant size filtration units. CleanWay Environmental Partners manufactures stormwater filtration solutions for drop inlets, catch basin inserts, curb inlet and downspout filters as well as variants and absorption booms. For effective stormwater treatment, Storm Clean filtration systems help municipal, industrial and commercial customers comply with NPDES regulations. Our field-proven, adaptable designs easily retrofit existing systems and fit any size catch basin. To treat pollutants of concern at your site, we offer a variety of filtration elements and media to address site-specific water quality requirements. For stormwater, process and wastewater treatment applications where dissolved heavy metals are a concern, MetalZorb provides highly effective removal of metals from water discharge. MetalZorb metals removal media gets the job done with efficient, effective reduction and removal of heavy metals in many applications. Since 1989, CleanWay has helped businesses and municipalities achieve compliance with water quality regulations. We work in partnership with you to help achieve your water quality goals.
- Business History
- Since 1989, CleanWay has helped businesses and municipalities achieve compliance with water quality regulations. We work in partnership with you to help achieve your water quality goals
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Environmental & Ecological Products & Services, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
- * Inexpensive Solution for Construction Sites * Easy To Access and Clean For Trash and Debris Removal * Very High Capture Capacity for Suspended Solids The CleanWay's Storm Clean curb inlet filtration inserts are highly effective at capturing and removing pollutants from storm water runoff. They can be used in curb inlets for direct capture at the source, as well as pretreatment for Underground Injection Controls (UIC), as secondary devices in treatment trains for protection of downstream devices such as swales, detention/retention ponds and infiltration trenches. To control and capture pollutants common to buildings with metal roofs, downspout filters provide an efficient and cost effective solution. Along with metal roofs, many buildings have rooftop equipment that could contribute to metals and oils runoff where downspout filtration is the answer. CleanWay offers high efficiency Storm Clean wall mount filtration inserts for use in a variety of applications. We offer several sizes and configurations in standard dimensions that fit into a wide range of existing structures. For parking lots and any impervious surfaces where oil and heavy metals such as zinc, copper and lead are prevalent, check out our highly efficient Adsorption Booms. For highly effective metal removal from storm water, industrial and wastewater discharge, CleanWay offers a proven product that efficiently removes heavy metals through ion absorption and filtration.
- Payment Options
- We're located in beautiful Portland, Oregon or more conveniently online.