PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Improving the Lives We Touch
- General Info
- As a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services in the United States and Puerto Rico, Acadia Healthcare operates 227 treatment facilities across 40 states. Our network of treatment facilities offers multiple levels of care for various behavioral health and substance use disorders. At Acadia, our primary goal is to meet patients where they’re at in their treatment process. We do this by providing a multitude of levels of care, including detoxification, residential treatment for addiction, residential treatment for dual diagnosis, acute psychiatric inpatient hospitalization, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services, and an array of outpatient programming options, ranging from partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) and intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) to traditional outpatient services. Our expansive network of treatment facilities creates greater access to care, reduces the stigma associated with mental illness and addiction, and offers those in our communities a safe environment in which to receive the treatment they need.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Mental Health Clinics & Information, Mental Health Services, Psychiatric Clinics
- Behavioral Health Treatment, Drug Addiction Rehab, Eating Disorder Care, PTSD/Trauma Support
- Payment Options
- Call For Free Insurance Verification
- Call us to find a location near you.
- Treatment for: -Depression -Anxiety -Substance Abuse -Bipolar Disorder -PTSD & Trauma -Self-Harm -Suicidal Thoughts -ADHD -OCD -Dementia -Alzheimer's Disease -Schizophrenia -Developmental Disorders -Conduct Disorder -Eating Disorders
- English, Spanish
- Carf, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), National Association for Behavioral Healthcare, National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers, The Jason Foundation, The Joint Commission