PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
12/13/21Provided by YP.com
I cant speak for all business in debt collection, but they continued to collect after my mother's passing and until this day still have sent billings under Santander and other federal administration and utilite lamp and medicine bottles local and inhome california and now followi999 to location collectin.
04/20/18Provided by YP.com
Dear Mr. Aguirre,
My wife and I would like to thank you for resolving our long-standing difficult debtor issue. We were very pleased with the work done by Dynamic Legal Recovery and we would strongly recommend your services should someone need a private collection agency.
John & Marian May Gerstle
02/15/15Provided by YPmobile
I sent them plenty of emails asking for an update on my accounts. No response - no nothing.
Called them again Yesterday and they put me on hold forever! Very unprofessional.
Alfred, could you contact us directly in order to handle this concern for you. We have pulled all info in our system and we DO NOT have an Alfred A in our database or copies of any email communications with anyone on our staff. It's possible you may be confusing us with another company but just to be sure give us a call at 877-777-7564
03/24/17Provided by YP.com
I want to thank Dynamic Legal Recovery for assisting me in recovering a past due invoice that without your help I would not have recovered.
Your persistence obtained results. Thank you very much for your professional help.
12/17/15Provided by YP.com
Dynamic Legal has been wonderful to work with on the couple accounts we had/have with you. Your staff are very knowledgeable as well as courteous. If ever comes a need to we will have nothing but good things to say in reference to our experience with you and will keep you in mind for the future.
I am pleased to give you a thumbs up and a rate of 5.
Thank you for your time.
10/14/15Provided by YP.com
It is my pleasure to recommend Dynamic Legal Recovery for any of your collections needs. They were very productive and collected my outstanding debt 100%. I found them to be very nice to work with and they constantly updated me on any action that had occurred from our customer.
I am a very impatient client and wanted results as quickly as I imagine you do as well. I was very impressed with every aspect of their firm. I will be sending any and all new problem accounts to them for collection.
02/13/15Provided by YP.com
We have been lucky. In seventeen years of being in wholesale business, we never had a need for a collection agency. But when we did, I was glad I found Dynamic Legal Recovery.
There were several aspects of working with them that I really appreciated:
They were great working with us even though we were not in the same state.
They don't just go after the "big fish" but are willing to help bring smaller crooks to justice.
They let me know exactly what to expect, both in the way they worked and what it would cost.
They communicated well and kept me informed as to what progress they were making.
They were professional, not just "strong arming" our customer. This paid off because our customer finally paid up and even stayed our customer, albeit on different terms.
We would definitely use their services again if needed.
Kay in Utah
01/03/17Provided by YP.com
As a first time collections user, Dynamic Legal Recovery did their job - I provided some very basic information and they sent me a check in a reasonable amount of time and now I can move on with my life. I'd use DLR again and I'd recommend them to businesses that find themselves in this unfortunate yet very real situation.
Owner, Wild Beagles, Inc.
11/03/15Provided by YP.com
We love working with Dynamic Legal Recovery! Our business never uses anyone else to help us rectify delinquent accounts. If someone's not paying for our work, we just shoot an email off to Ejaye with a short explanation of what's going on and a few examples of proof of service, and BAM! That's it! They always respond quickly and keep us updated throughout the collections process. The best in the business. We recommend them to everyone.
10/06/15Provided by YP.com
Over the last 2 years, I have used the services of Dynamic Legal Recovery to assist in recovering significantly past due Accounts Receivable. On the first occurrence, there were 2 different customers and all of the money owed was collected in a short period of time. The second time, they successfully recovered the money by simply writing a letter. I have been very satisfied with my experience with Dynamic Legal Recovery and would not hesitate to recommend them.
09/24/15Provided by YPmobile
I can't thank Terry, William, Steve, and the rest of the awesome staff at Dynamic Legal Recovery enough for their help. I wasn't getting anywhere trying to handle my situation on my own. Their team took on my case and whooped some a$$ in less than a week!. DLR's excellent communication and fabulous negotiation skills really make their service outstanding. I am pleased as punch and would recommend their services without hesitation.
NO COLLECTION NO FEE GUARANTEE
If We Don't Collect, You Don't Pay
- General Info
- Dynamic Legal Recovery is a vigorous account receivable recovery firm and debt collection firm affiliated with over 3000 attorneys, investigative professionals, paralegals and master collectors who specialize in creditors rights on a global scale. Our fees are very simple; there is no one size fits all. We have found that every situation is different and our contingent fee is based on the size of accounts, age, volume, and forward flow. On business accounts, 80% of what we collect is PAID in the first two weeks. We have developed a proprietary collection system that has an immediate and demonstrable impact which has been perfected to get you paid. Our masterful knowledge and experience equip DLR to get you the immediate results you deserve. Terry Taylor, our founder, and CEO will personally handle your large claims. He has an impressive record of being responsible for the collection of over 1 billion dollars during his collection career.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Social Links
- Collection Agencies, Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Collection Law Attorneys, Collection Systems, Financial Services, Skip Tracing
- We are extremely proud to provide for your benefit: DLR Incentives - BUSINESS CREDIT REPORT A complimentary report for our customer’s new clients that includes commercial credit scores and ratings. - CUSTOMER REFERRAL PROGRAM Refer a friend or colleague to us for collection services and we extend 5% of our fees to you once the account has been collected as a thank you. - WEBINAR Complimentary training programs designed to assist our clients and their staff with additional insight and understanding of commercial debt collection, and the techniques involved. - 7 Day Attorney Demand Letter Complimentary demand letter sent from our Attorney's office directly to your delinquent client. If this letter successfully produces a payment within 10 days you owe us nothing. (some restrictions apply) The bottom line is: our fair fee structure and winning negotiation skills, you will get a higher net return, in a shorter amount of time with Dynamic Legal Recovery. After all, it is about YOUR MONEY.
- Payment Options
- Serving the World!!
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- We are proud members of the Commercial Law League of America and the International Association of Commercial Collectors Association. A. Singer in house counsel. We are not attorneys.