PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
09/26/09Provided by YP.com
Located inside Bellasera Hotel, Zizi is a small restaurant with nice ambiance. The service was awesome and the timing impeccable. I have eaten here several times and always loved everything. The Duck Florence was phenomenal and the Linguine & Clams was the best I have ever had. Nice selection of fish and pasta. High recommend this quiet out-of-the way spot! Enjoy
In the heart of Olde Naples!
- General Info
- As Naples' only luxury hotel offering full amenities, Bellasera Hotel has everything you need to feel right at home!
We offer studio rooms, as well as one, two, and three bedroom suites. We're just minutes away from championship golf courses, and we're conveniently located near museums, shopping centers, boutiques, and beaches. Our guests can easily access all our local attractions. If you'd like to stay in, you can enjoy Tuscan-inspired fusion cuisine right at the hotel at Zizi Restaurant and Lounge.
Hotel amenities include, but aren't limited to:
- Heated swimming pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Furnished sundeck with cabanas
- Poolside food & beverage service
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness center Other hotel amenities include a 4,000 square foot meeting space, spa, business center, gift shop, and an executive boardroom. We also feature catering for weddings and private gatherings, professional concierge services, and a complimentary daily housekeeping service. Daily turn-down service can also be requested. We accept all major credit cards, and we're fully certified. Ask about our AAA, senior, and military discounts. Hablamos espa¿ol. At Bellasera Hotel, there's never a resort fee or parking fee. For more information or to request a room, call us today!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Social Links
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Resorts
- Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites
- 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Suites
- Studio, One-, Two-, and Three-Bedroom Suites
- Soups & Salads
- Payment Options
- Bellasera Resort is in the heart of Naples, walking distance from Naples Depot Museum and Naples Regional Library. This 4-star condominium resort is within close proximity of Heritage Trail Museum and Von Liebig Art Center.
- Old Naples, Naples
- Other Information
Swimming Pool: Outdoor
Check-In Time: 3 PM
Check-Out Time: 11 AM
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Spa tub, Porter/bellhop, Terrace, Area shuttle (surcharge), 24-hour business center, Pool sun loungers, 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, 24-hour fitness facilities, Conference space, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, iPod docking station, Shower/tub combination, Ceiling fan, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Air conditioning, Designer toiletries, Refrigerator, Blackout drapes/curtains, Microwave, Furnished balcony or patio, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Bathrobes, Turndown service, Iron/ironing board, Access via exterior corridors, Cable TV service, Television, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
Pets Allowed: No