PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
"Treating the cause, not just the Disease". The prevention of disease is the best way to create health. As such Dr. Battilocchi will assess your current state of health using the latest in labs and health assessments.
- General Info
- Dr. Battilocchi uses only natural products such as botanical medicines, homeopathics, bio-identical hormones, and natural supplements. Condititons treated but not limited to are: ADD, anxiety, colds and flu, eczema, psoriasis, allergies, both environmental and food, digestive, cardiovascular including high blood pressure, and cholesterol, arthritis, joint problems, back-ache, and musculoskeletal problems, weight management, stop smoking protocol, environmental detox including heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium, etc.) , Lymes, EBV, auto-immune conditions, women's health including menopause, infertility, PMS, mammography, children's health inclucing chronic ear infections, preventative care, chronic fatigue, alternative to antibiotic therapy, electro-micro current therapy, cancer adjunct therapy and preventative. Lab tests done at the office including allergy tests. Cigna, Connecticare, Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Oxford Freedom Plans claims accepted. United Healthcare is 20%.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Wed: Thu Closed Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Naturopathic Physicians (ND), Acupuncture, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Holistic Practitioners, Homeopathic Practitioners
- Specializing in allergies, women's and children's health, chronic conditions, insomnia, colds & flu, arthritis, back aches, joint problems, chronic fatigue, osteoporosis, environmental de-tox, including heavy metals, ADD, bio-identical hormones, etc.
- Payment Options
- Acupuncture, Herbals, Naturopathic Medicine, homeopathics.
- ;Coming form I-95 South:; take exit 35, make a right off the exit, and then proceed to end of street - you will see a Wendy on your right; Make a left onto Bridgeport Avenue, stay in right hand lane, you will pass Stop and Shop, further up you will see Mi
- Downtown Milford - Harbor - Post Road South
- National Center for Homeopathy
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Specialties: Homeopathy, Naturopathy