Atrium Dialysis CenterAdd to Favorites
4421 Roosevelt Blvd, Middletown, OH 45044
Today: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Be the first to add a photo!
REVIEWS Write a Review
- General Info
- The Atrium Medical Center (Atrium) Dialysis Center is an independent, not-for-profit clinic that provides staff-assisted, in-center hemodialysis for local dialysis patients. Not only do we offer convenient care, we also educate our dialysis patients and their families about kidney disease and what they need to do at home to manage their condition. The dialysis team consists of social services, dietitians, clinical personnel (RN's, LPN's, and Ohio-certified Dialysis Technicians), and onsite business office personnel. The 10,000-square-foot Atrium Dialysis Center is a freestanding outpatient center that serves patients with end-stage renal disease, chronic renal failure, and chronic kidney disease (CKD). When patients enter the treatment area, their weight and temperature are measured. Then, they move to one of the recliners where vital signs are assessed and treatment is initiated. We focus on patient safety and comfort. Our facility is clean, cheerful, and friendly. Our association with Atrium allows us to provide a range of convenient, quality services. Standard laboratory results are usually returned the same day. Critical test results are delivered more quickly. We have access to the wide range of education and services at Atrium. The hospital's medical professionals are close by should any complications arise. Our Outpatient Dialysis Center is held to hospital standards.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sat:
- Dialysis Services
- Medical Services
- Take Interstate 75 to State Route 122 (Roosevelt Blvd). Go west on Roosevelt Blvd about 1 1/2 miles to right at 4421 Roosevelt Blvd.
- Private, curtained patient-care stations that include a television and recliner for ultimate relaxation during treatments
- Specialized monitoring equipment and state-of-the-art hemodialysis machines with single-use filters
- An on-site Education Resource Center-with Internet access-which focuses on kidney failure, dialysis treatment, and related topics
- Personalized nutrition counseling based on the National Kidney Foundation's guidelines
- An on-site social worker to help patients and families with medical, financial, and emotional challenges
Premier Health Partners
Atrium Dialysis Ctr
- Other Link
Data provided by one or more of the following: DexYP, Data Axle, Yext.