PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Aggressive Personal Injury Representation
- General Info
- The Law Office of John C. Giles serves its clients in Mesa and the surrounding area with aggressive Personal Injury representation. We utilize our knowledge of personal injury and accident-related laws to provide confident legal advice and offer strong litigation to maximize compensation to our clients. John Giles was born and raised in the East Valley and has practiced Personal Injury law in Mesa since his graduation from ASU Law School in 1987. During that time, he has recovered millions of dollars for his clients, including several individual settlements in excess of One Million Dollars. Early in his career, Mr. Giles' clients included insurance companies. He understands how they work and what they look for in evaluating claims. Mr. Giles' fellow attorneys have given him Martindale Hubbell's® highest possible AV® rating evaluating his skills as a lawyer. Personal injuries and accidents are frightening, traumatizing, and life-changing events. They can leave you traumatized, in pain, or permanently disabled. Injury Attorney John C. Giles helps accident victims recover for the following damages: * Medical expenses * Pain and suffering * Property damage * Lost wages We want to help you collect with maximum benefit. Insurance companies move quickly to settle in their best interests. John C. Giles will fight to protect your interests, whether you were injured by a car, truck, or motorcycle, through use of a defective product, because of medical negligence, or involvement in an attack by an animal. We care about our clients and we will go the extra mile to maximize their benefit at settlement!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Attorneys, Attorneys Referral & Information Service, Automobile Accident Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Legal Service Plans, Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Payment Options
- Public Minded Attorney Dedicated to Serving the Mesa, Arizona Community Mesa law firm helps restore and preserve the historic mitten house The Law Office of John C. Giles is located in the historic Mitten House. John restored this building as part of a downtown revitalization effort, and the building is listed on the National Historic Register. The Mitten House was home to publisher Charles Mitten and the first Federal Housing Administration (FHA) house financed in Mesa. FHA played a vital role in the growth of the city of Mesa by building and financing affordable homes. A testament to hard work, dedication, and perseverance, The Mitten House stands as a symbol to aspiring Mesa homeowners, then and now. The law firm of John C. Giles is honored to maintain the building and run his practice there.
- Near the intersection of N. Country Club Dr. and University Dr. in the restored historic Mitten House.
- Robson Historic District, Downtown Mesa
- We provide a friendly comfortable environment and are conveniently located in the heart of downtown Mesa.
Giles & Dickson
Giles, John C
Giles & Dickson Attorneys At Law
Giles, John C, ATTY