PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
- General Info
- The Law Firm of Joseph M. Udall, PLC practices estate planning and general business law in Maricopa County, the East Valley, and throughout Arizona. Our firm takes a no-nonsense, practical approach to meeting your legal needs in a cost-effective manner.
- Business History
- Joseph M. Udall has over 20 years of experience representing clients in Estate Planning and general Business Law matters. Mr. Udall earned his Bachelor's degree at Brigham Young University, graduating magna cum laude. He then attended law school at Arizona State University, graduating first in his class, summa cum laude. Upon graduation, Mr. Udall served as Law Clerk to Judge Charles E. Wiggins of the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Corporation & Partnership Law Attorneys, Estate Planning Attorneys, Estate Planning, Probate, & Living Trusts, Family Law Attorneys, Financial Planning Consultants, Financial Services, General Practice Attorneys, Investment Advisory Service, Investments, Probate Law Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
- Employment LawEstate PlanningRisk Management & Asset ProtectionPlanning for Incapacity (Powers of Attorney)Choice of EntityContractsBusiness LawFormation& DissolutionBuying or Selling a BusinessWills & TrustsGuardianship & ConservatoshipProbate
- Payment Options
- Corner of University and Center Street
- Escobedo Historic District
- English, Spanish
- AV Preeminent Rated through Martindale-Hubbell - Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excelence