PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Our patients always come first.
- General Info
- We have been serving Merced County for the past 20+ years and we have the experience to cater to your needs.
- Extra Phones
Office Emergency Cell Phone: 209-658-5177
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat:
- Physicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry, Medical Clinics, Mental Health Services, Psychological Clinics, Psychological Examiners, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Stress Management & Prevention
- We offer a wide variety of services that involves child and adult mental health situations. They include schizophrenia, mood/bipolar disorders, schizo affective disorders, dysthymia, depression and all major depressive disorders. Child ADHD and adult ADD, developmental pervasive disorders including Autism, Aspergers's Disorder. Diagnosing learning disabilities through psychological examinations and observation. We cover most illnesses including partner relationships problems, anxiety disorders, panic disorders and most others. Call us so we can assess you our newly installed office staff are very user friendly\. We accept most insurance networks and we will work with you to help you in your time of need. We have been serving Merced County for the past 21 years. Opened in 1991.
- Payment Options
- Accept Medicare major ins
- We are on Yosemite Avenue right across from St. Patrick Catholic church. We are next to the Millennium Sports complex and the Raley's Supermarket Plaza.
- We have a convenient and pleasant waiting room and our offices spacious . We occupy over 2600 square feet.
- English, Hmong, Spanish, Tagalog
Merced Mariposa Med Society
- We are affiliated with Merced Mariposa Medical Society and the California Medical Association.
- Other Information
Parking: On Site, Free, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes