PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Great place to shop for your new glasses, Rosanne, Mary Jane and Dana are helpful and very friendly. Wonderful selection of designer and contempory styles. Highly recommend for families. They have been in Medford Square since 1976!
09/01/08Provided by Citysearch
This is the fourth and best optical shop I've used to get glasses for my daughter. HUGE selection of glasses for kids (altho they also carry plenty of frames for adults). Staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, without being too pushy. They really know how to fit kids, and were extremely accommodating when we had to go back for minor adjustments. You can get cheaper glasses at the mall shops, but if you want great quality and service, this is the place to go. We used their Waltham branch which is located inside the Children's Hospital satellite-- parking was easy and it was a bright, pleasant space.
Fashion Eyewear For Your Entire Family
On-Premise Lab for Accurate Quick Service - We Honor Most Insurance Discounts - We Cater To Everyone's Optical Needs From Newborns to Seniors
- General Info
- * Dana Cohen-Optician* Rosanne Rossetti-Optician.What is the advantage of coming to Medford Optical? We cater to everyone's optical needs from newborns to seniors and all of the stages in between! We feature Greater Boston's Largest Selection of Children's Eyewear including young children, tweens and teens! In addition, we can customize any eyewear to meet your specifications. We guarantee your comfort and will work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied. Call us today and let us show you the Medford Optical difference. We have two locations Medford Location* 16 High Street, Medford, MA 02155* Phone: (781) 391-8222. Also located within the Ophthalmology Dept. of Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham* 9 Hope Avenue, Waltham, MA 02453* Phone: (781) 216-1444
- Business History
- Serving the Eye Care needs of Greater Boston since 1976!
- Extra Phones
Waltham Location: 781-216-1444
Toll Free: 800-678-4242
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Optical Goods, Contact Lenses, Eyeglasses, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Optical Goods Repair, Opticians, Optometrists, Optometry Equipment & Supplies
- Medford Optical offers a wide range of services and expert advice on prescription eyewear* Here are just a few of the many services we offer:* Anti-Reflective Lenses* Astigmatic Lenses* Bifocal and Progressive Lenses * Budget Eyewear* Children's Eyewear* Computer Glasses* Contacts Lenses* Designer Eyewear* Comprehensive Eye Exams* Fashion Eyewear for Your Entire Family * Maui Jim Sunglasses * Non-Prescription Lenses* On-Premise Lab for Accurate Quick Service * Pediatric Eyewear * Polarized Prescription Sunglasses *Polycarbonate Lenses for the ultimate in safety*Professional and Caring Staff * Progressive Lenses* Sports Protective Eyewear * Student Discounts* UV Protective Coatings* We Honor Most Insurance Discounts* Street Parking on the Governors Ave. Parking Lot. On Premise Lab for Accurate Quick Service. We Accept Most Health Insurance Plans Including:* Eye Med* Blue Cross Blue Shield* Tufts Health Plan* Fallon Health Plan* Harvard Pilgrim Health
- Payment Options
- Flexon, Gucci, Marchon, Miraflex, Nine West, Silhouette
- Two convenient locations: Medford Square on Route 60 (High Street) and within the Ophthalmology Dept. of Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham.
- Downtown Medford
Opticians Association Of Massachusetts
Graduated Brandeis University
- Reader`s Choice Named Medford Optical "Best Of The Best" for Regional Optical Shop!
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
By Appointment Only: No