PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
After being referred to them by a friend, I purchased a Certified GIA diamond for my fiance's engagement ring! They even helped me create a custom ring! The savings and personal attention were more than I expected.
My buddy and I went for a pocket watch appraisal...got very good and informative service. Given a fair price, deal made and no pressure. Felt comfortable the whole time, never felt like I was being low balled or lied to. Very friendly people and definitely a unique selection of items on display. Going back soon with paintings they were interested in. Glad i found somewhere closer than Lambertville that's actually worth going to.
Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!
On a recent trip to the Business District in Maywood, I stumbled upon Bergen County's best kept secret; Another Facet. Great shop for buying, selling, looking, repairing, old and new. What a unique experience. Can't wait to go back. What a find, spread the word!!!
Such a wonderful find! Don't let the size of the store fool you; the selection is unlimited and the owner's knowledge is without parallel. I went to sell some costume jewelry and it resulted in selling my aunt's entire estate. I have never felt more confident selling something!
Find Out What Your Antiques Are Worth
- General Info
- Founded in 1979 and originally located at The Bergen Mall in Paramus, Another Facet was part of a group of antique and specialty shops known as The Village Mall. The company moved to its current location on West Pleasant Avenue in Maywood, NJ, in 1989. With expanded quarters, it now offers a more varied and unique selection of services and products, including the Jabel Jewelry Collection. Although the services and merchandise mix has been added to greatly, its position in the New York Metropolitan area as an independent jewelry appraisal and consulting firm is still maintained. Call us today for more information.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon Closed Tue - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Appraisers, Antiques, Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Auto Appraisers, Collectibles, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Jewelers, Jewelry Appraisers, Jewelry Buyers, Real Estate Appraisers, Sports Cards & Memorabilia
- Buy & Trade
- Objects of Art
- Jewelry & Watch Repair
- We Buy Old Paintings
- Estate & Probate Settlements
- Objects of Art Antiques
- Jewelry Watches Diamonds
- Antique & Classic Frames
- Estate Clocks & Watches
- Ceramics & Pottery
- Payment Options
- Under the big green awning at the corner of Lincoln Avenue and West Pleasant Avenue in the business district of Maywood, NJ
- Gold buying, Jewelry Repair, Watch and Clock Repair, Buying Old Paintings, Fine Antiques
American Society Of Jewelry Historians
National Associations Of Watch & Clock Collectors
American Society of Appraisers, National Association of Jewelry Appraisers, Appraisers National Association,American Society of Appraisers, National Association of Jewelry Appraisers, Appraisers National Association,BBB
- Other Information
Specialties: Ceramics, Pottery, Bronze, Gemstones, Artwork, Dolls, Paintings, Watches, Diamonds, Ceramics & Pottery, Jewelry, Antiques