PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
09/25/11Provided by Citysearch
I have been with Cambrian for quite awhile. Yes, Laura is very helpful and resourceful. but they don't have many care providers in my area which ""sucks""! I have to go for what I get. What is the sense of an interview when there is no one to interview!
The care providers are helpful and come basically on time. Sometimes I think they are taking things from my home. Or, not doing their job when I leave. My son can't talk so how would I know where things went or if they were dropped and tossed in the trash.
05/26/11Provided by Citysearch
I dont know what others have experienced but I use Cambrian Homecare in Sun City and I love them. Laura, the receptionist at Cambrian is so nice and professional. When I interviewed the 'nanny' she was excellent! Not just some woman off the streets, she is an autistic teacher, is IBI certified, and has an autistic son of her own. She is real loving and caring to my son, and very professional. She called to confirm the interview, she even texts me on her off days to see how my son is doing. Shes great! I must admit I almost let these bad reviews deter me from saying yes to Cambrian homecare. But Im glad they didnt. If you worried about starting out dont worry, you can pick the worker, you do the interview.
Owned & Operated Locally
- General Info
- Home Care Solutions For All Ages
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Eldercare-Home Health Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products, Disability Services, Home Health Services, Nurses Registries
- Aides and Companions * Caring and Capable * Hourly (No Minimum) * Flexible Scheduling * Personal Care * Shopping * Cooking
- Our Employees Are Thoroughly Screened * Criminal Background Checks On File
- All Payroll Taxes paid by Cambrian