PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I was skeptical at first, but I succeeded in overcoming my fear of flying with help from Dr. Beitner using hypnotherapy. I saw him for just three visits and then was able to use a CD recording he made for me on my Ipod for reinforcement. He was professional and he sure knows what he is doing.
I have seen many therapists during my lifetime---psychiatrists, licensed clinical social workers, psychologists, you name it. Dr. Beitner is one of only two outstanding therapists I have seen. He is a terrific listener, a knowledgeable, intelligent and compassionate man, and he is practical enough to make helpful suggestions. He has really helped me.
Check the Qualifications Of your Therapists!
- General Info
- Dr. Beitner was awarded B.A, M.A. and Ph.D. Degrees in Psychology at the University of California at Los Angeles. He was on the Clinical Teaching Faculty of the University of California at Irvine as an Associate Professor of Medical Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior and lecturer in Abnormal Psychology at California State University, Long Beach. His internship training positions included the UCLA Clinical School (Children) and the following Veterans Administration Hospitals and Clinics: V.A. Brentwood Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Los Angeles, California: V.A. Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Sepulveda, California, V.A. General Hospital, Long Beach, California, V.A. General Hospital, San Fernando, California, V.A. Mental Hygiene Clinic, Los Angeles, California. Dr. Beitner served in the United States Army, 5th General. Hospital, Neuropsychiatric Service, Bad Cannstatt, Germany. He has also served in Staff or Consultant positions for the following organizations: The Psychiatric Clinic for Children, Long Beach Community Hospital, Long Beach, CA; Child Development Clinic, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach, CA; the Psychological Center, Los Angeles; Head Start Program, Long Beach, CA; Advisory Board of Directors, The Psychiatric Clinic for Children, Long Beach Community Hospital, Long Beach, CA; Anaheim Free Clinic, Anaheim, CA; Regional Center, State of California, Department of Public Health; University of California Orange County Medical Center, Outpatient Psychiatry, Orange, CA.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Psychologists, Counseling Services, Hypnotherapy
- Psychotherapy, Marriage/Relationship Counseling, Hypnotherapy for Panic/Anxiety Disorders, for Smoking Cessation and for Weight Control. Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Hypnotherapy for Panic/Anxiety Disorders, Couples/Marriage Counseling, Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation. Hypnotherapy and Behavior Modification for Weight Control. Psychological Testing: Intelligence Testing; Diagnosis of Memory Impairment, Attention Deficit Disorders (ADHD), Dyslexia.
- Payment Options
- Fountain Valley location at 11770 Warner Ave. is 3 blocks east of Fountain Valley Regional Hospital between Harbor Blvd. and Newhope Ave. Traveling North on 405 Freeway use Northbound Harbor Boulevard offramp. Traveling South on 405 Freeway use Eastbound Warner Ave exit.
- Park Estates
- English, Spanish
California Psychology License # PSY 1036
Marriage & Family Therapist License # 0676
- American Psychological Association; California Psychological Association, Orange County Psychological Association, UCLA Alumni Association