PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
08/15/07Provided by Citysearch
Have eaten at, and got take out from Angie's on a few occasions now. It's a good solid average Italian restaurant (I have not tried their Mexican entrees). There sauce is good, not great. The atmosphere is local as opposed to ""Italian"" or ""Mexican."" I am not fond of their pizza, but there regular Italian entrees are solid. I like the place, but I would never rave about it. It's just a decent, neighborhood restaurant.
07/06/07Provided by Citysearch
Being from the east coast, I am an Italian food snob. One of the problems with living at high altitude is it's hard to make pizza come out right. It's always a little too dry for my taste. That being said, I love the Italian food at Angie's. I'm never disapointed. I think it's the marinara sauce. It's really, really tastey! Their atmosphere was more romantic at their old location, but I think they had to move to a bigger location because they got too popular. Now they're in the old Burger King. Still not bad for family dining and kids.
05/27/06Provided by Citysearch
Makes it worth the trip. There used to be 2 locations but they consolidated in to just 1. They have a great Chicken Marsala and wonderful pastas. Mexican dishes are very good. And you have to give the apple strudel a try. Not too sweet nice and cinnamony. They have wines as well. All in all a very nice dining experiance. They even have a drive thru window for to go orders.
"The Best Since 1965"
- General Info
- For over 50 years, the McCaffrey family has been sharing their homemade Italian and Mexican specialties with the Denver area.Mike McCaffrey opened the first Angie's at Leetsdale & Monaco in 1965.Now his sons, Chris and Mike Jr., have opened their own locations in Littleton and Castle Rock.All of our menu items are made from scratch in our kitchen consisting of only the finest ingredients.Our goal is to provide our customers great service and an excellent menu at the best possible price.We now have the third generation working at Angie's and look forward to another 5o delicious years!
- Regular Hours
Mon Closed Tue - Sun:
- Italian Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants, Pizza, Restaurants
- Italian, Mexican, Pizza Beer, Wine, Margaritas
- Payment Options
- Price Range
- Located on the corner of Pierce & Ottawa One block south of the King Soopers on Coal Mine & Pierce
- Columbine Knolls
- Full Service Restaurant, Patio Seating Drive Thru Window
Angie's Restaurant Littleton
- Other Information
Cuisines: Mexican, Family Style, Italian, Latin American, European, Continental, Pizza
Price Range : Average