PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Health and Balance through Chiropractic and Nutrition Response Testing
- General Info
- Dr. Riley, a leading chiropractor in central Arkansas, began his practice at Little Rock Chiropractic Clinic in 1978. One of eight board-certified Chiropractic Orthopedists in the state, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists, Dr. Riley sees a significant range of neuromusculoskeletal (nerve, muscle, bone) spine disorders including neck, mid back and lower back pain, pinched nerves, headaches, sciatica, nerve pain in the arms and hands, carpal tunnel, tendonitis and many other conditions that affect the shoulder, elbow, knee, foot and ankle. He is certified in Acupuncture and Manipulation under Anesthesia. In addition to working as a chiropractor in Little Rock, a large portion of Dr. Riley’s practice is now devoted to nutrition. He became the first advanced clinically trained chiropractor in Arkansas in a procedure called Nutrition Response Testing. This nutritional approach combines assessing the body’s acupuncture meridians using the muscle testing procedure of applied kinesiology to determine what nutritional support is indicated. This is a highly-targeted approach to aiding the body in restoring health. It is safe, reproducible, and does not require the insertion of needles when testing the body’s acupuncture fields. Our mission is to treat our patients as we would want to be treated. It is also to offer you the highest quality nutritional and chiropractic care that can be found, doing so in a positive environment, in an ethical manner, and exceeding your expectations.If you need a nutrition response testing practitioner or chiropractor in Little Rock, AR visit Dr. Riley at the Little Rock Chiropractic Clinic.
- Business History
- Dr. Riley began his practice at Little Rock Chiropractic Clinic in 1978 and has been at the same location since. One of eight board-certified Chiropractic Orthopedists in the state, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists.
- Appointment Only Hours
Mon - Thu 7:00 am - 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm Fri - Sun ClosedRegular Hours Mon - Thu: Fri - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Acupuncture, Physicians & Surgeons, Laser Surgery
- Chiropractic Treatment and Care, Nutrition Response Testing , K-Laser Therapy, Acupuncture, Orthotics evaluation
- Payment Options
- Standard Process, Metagenics
- Conveniently located in Downtown Little Rock, just a few blocks east of the State Capital Building
- Downtown Little Rock
- We accept most major medical insurance plans as well as Medicare, Worker Compensation, and Motor Vehicle (Personal Injury Medical Pay) insurance. We are also happy to discuss a discounted self-pay plan with you in the event no insurance is available to file.
- English, French, Spanish
- Dr. Riley is a Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist and Acupuncturist and has received advanced clinical training in Nutrition Response Testing using principles of applied kinesiology.
Little Rock Chiropractic Clinic
- Other Information