PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Large Firm Legal Services, Small Firm Customer Service
- General Info
- For nearly a decade, Legacy Law Centers has been helping families, individuals, and business owners in Loudoun County prepare for the future by creating comprehensive and cost-effective estate plans. Their firm understands how hard you have worked to provide for your family – they want to help you protect your assets and ensure that your loved ones can enjoy a bright future once you are gone. Whether you need assistance building an estate plan from the ground up or simply need help updating a will, Legacy Law Centers provides the services you are seeking. Their team can help you with matters involving wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance directives, funding, and legacy planning. Get started on your estate plan today by calling Legacy Law Centers.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Estate Planning: * Drafting of Wills, Trusts, Advance Medical Directives and Power of Attorney Bankruptcy: * Chapter 7 Filing and Litigation, Creditor Disputes Business Planning: * Advice in Selection of Entity Type, Employment Policies and Succession Planning * Drafting Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, and Partnership Agreements Civil Litigation: * Litigation of Contract Disputes, Employment Disputes, Collection, Property Management Criminal and Serious Traffic Defense: * Defense of Violations of Criminal Code, and Serious Traffic Violations Such As Driving On a Suspended, Reckless Driving, and DUI / DWI Real Estate: * Foreclosure Prevention * Loan Modifications * Landlord Tenant * Builder Disputes * Realtor Malpractice * Unlawful Detainee Proceedings Core Practice Areas: Estate Planning: The Estate Planning Attorneys at the Mansoor Law Firm, PLLC provide legal help & advice in estate planning, living wills and trusts, last will and testament, power of attorney, tax planning, grant of probate and executors, business formation, gift taxes, death taxes, funeral planning, and life insurance. One of primary purposes of estate planning is to distribute your assets according to your wishes after your death. And, successful estate planning will not only transfer your assets to your beneficiaries quickly, but also provide for management during periods of incapacitation and usually minimize tax consequences.
- Payment Options
- We are conveniently located in Lansdowne, across from the Inova Loudoun Hospital's main entrance at 44084 Riverside Parkway.
- Lansdowne on The Potomac
- Free Case EvaluationFlexible Fee ArrangementsPayment PlansFree Parking
- Arabic, Chinese, English, Spanish
Virginia State Bar
- Member Virginia State Bar Admitted to Practice Law: Supreme Court of Virginia US Bankruptcy Court of Virginia - Eastern District. US Bankruptcy Court of Virginia - Western District. US Federal District Court of Virginia - Eastern District. US Federal District Court of Virginia - Western District. US Tax Court
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Self, On Site, Free, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Free Consultation: Yes