PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I recently purchased a 1998 Cadillac Deville and soon became aware the reason was offered such a great price for the vehicle. It needed extensive work. I took the vehicle to John Meenan Transmission and Clutch on North Braod Street in Lansdale. Steeve Meenan, the manager, provided me with an excellent diagnosis of the problem, scheduled me ASAP and his team has done wonders to make this car feel like new again. I was nice to get honest, affordable, professional service from Steve and his team. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing this type of service. Douglas Bills, Lansdale, PA...
I recently took my car to Meenan's Transmission for a 2nd opinion - the other shop told me that I needed to replace the trans ($$$). After performing a road test and checking things out, they found that the problem only required a minor transmission service that cost considerably less than a new trans.I drive alot during the week and need a reliable car. Knowing that it was repaired competently by a shop that stands behind their work is a huge relief. I'd definitely recommend this shop to anyone looking for an honest, reliable shop.
11/01/11Provided by Citysearch
Excellent service, friendly and knowledgeable employees, and thorough repair work. We brought my daughter's 2000 Honda Accord to Meenan's instead of the nearby Ardmore dealership because her car had only 66,000 miles on it when the transmission began to fail, and Honda did little to win our business nor did they offer a reasonable discount for work that should not have needed to be done at this mileage. Steve and Leo at Meenan's thoroughly explained the repair process, how much it would cost, and they and their mechanics went beyond their obligation to get my daughter's car back on the road for a very reasonable price, even making an additional non-transmission repair. My daughter and I are both very pleased, and I'd take another car there in a heartbeat if such a situation arose again. This place is an hour's drive from my home on the Main Line, but well worth every minute and mile to get there.
Providing Service Excellence Since 1967
- General Info
- Since 1967 John Meenan Transmissions has been providing the highest quality, guaranteed, professional transmission, clutch and drive line repairs on thousands of domestic and foreign cars, two and four wheel drive trucks, vans, antique, classic, heavy duty and high performance applications. We are one of the longest operating transmission repair facilities that have maintained the same ownership and have offered a commitment to quality for more than three decades. This commitment to quality is evident in all that we do. The number one goal for our business is customer satisfaction. To ensure customer satisfaction it is necessary to employ technicians that are trained in the latest automotive technology. This ongoing training ensures accurate diagnosis and repair of the vehicle the first time, to get you and your vehicle on the road as quickly as possible.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat:
- Social Links
- Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Clutches, Transmissions-Truck & Tractor, Truck Service & Repair
- Here at Meenan Transmissions, it's all about providing our customers with choices. We understand that automotive repairs can be costly and rarely ever occur at a convenient time. That's why we always provide three different repair options for our customers. This practice provides you with multiple cost options for various budgets and agendas. So, whether you just want to get safely back on the road or you want a complete rebuild, capable of handling the tortures of daily business/commercial use, Meenan Transmissions has an option to suit your needs. When you come to us for your transmission repairs we typically cost out three options. * Complete Rebuild * Remanufactured Transmission * Used Unit However, transmission repairs are not about bottom line costs, they are about cost benefit and return on investment.
- Payment Options
- We are convienyently located on North Broad St. In Lansdale Just 5 minutes north from Montgomeryville Mall.
- We offer quick assess to rental car services.50 yards from Septa regional rail (Fortuna station) service to Philly and surrounding area.Local shuttle service available