PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
11/11/11Provided by Citysearch
If you love your pets, you know how visits to the vet's office stress them out. I truly believe it can shorten their already too short lives. Now, there is a wonderful option: Dr. Louise Mesher. Dr. Mesher is one-of-a-kind in her knowledge of pet issues, her patience with scared humans as well as pets, and her compassion in keeping pets healthy as long as possible and giving them a peaceful exit when there are no other options.
She has been helping me care for 3 cats and 3 dogs for the past 1.5 years - 2 of whom she had to help me let go and did so like a saint. I can't say enough good things about her and am grateful to have her in our lives.
Compassionate care comes to you.
- General Info
- We provide veterinary house calls for dogs and cats throughout the Portland metro area with an emphasis on geriatric (senior) pets, pets with chronic or terminal illness, and pets in need of palliative, hospice or end of life care. Our team of doctors and veterinary nurses are truly dedicated to in-home care through the use of modern veterinary medicine and acupuncture. We firmly believe in the power of the human-animal bond, and feel honored any time we are invited to witness it or to be a small part of its development and care. Our mission is to help you enjoy long, fulfilling relationships with your animal companions, and to provide the highest and most personal level of veterinary care available, in the comfort of your home. We love to care for cats and dogs of all ages, but we are especially passionate about working with older pets and pets with chronic illnesses who are better cared for in the home. We are also honored whenever we can help a family say good-bye to their pet, with compassionate euthanasia, in their favorite and most familiar place. You may be considering in home care because your pet is older and less mobile, in need of palliative or hospice care, or your pet has a chronic medical condition that requires close attention at home. Other reasons people choose a mobile vet include: their pet doesn't travel well in a carrier; they have multiple pets and all their pets can be seen during one visit without transporting them; or some people are searching for a veterinarian who will spend more time with them and their pet without the distractions of a traditional clinic. No matter why you are considering veterinary house calls, At Home Veterinary Services will provide you with compassionate care, support, understanding and communication that will help maintain your pet's quality of life through all of their life stages.
- Extra Phones
Office Number: 503-281-1631
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sat: Sun Closed
- Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Payment Options
- Our office is located in the Lake Oswego Executive Park. We do not see pets at our office as all of our veterinary care is provided in your home.
- Rosewood, Lake Oswego
- We do not see pets at our office location. Our veterinarians and technicians come to your home and provide personal and compassionate care for pets of all ages.
- American Veterinary Medical Association Oregon Veterinary Medical Association Portland Veterinary Medical Association International Association of Animal Hospice and Palliative Care