Kearney Muffler & WeldingAdd to Favorites
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Building Contractors
106 W Washington St, Ste A, Kearney, MO 64060
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I rely on Jerry for all my auto repair needs. He does almost everything and is so much cheaper than everyone else. He can figure anything out without becoming a "parts changer" like so many shops are. He is the best at what he does. He even did all the exhaust on a car for the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale Az that sold for more than 150k. Can your mechanic say that? Best prices in the 4 state area too.
Was this Review helpful to you?0
When other shops can't figure it out - they bring it to us!
- General Info
- Jerry has over 30 years experience with all things mechanical from chainsaws to Diesel Trucks.Â He is fair, honest and does amazing work.Â If you want a mechanic you can trust, use Jerry at Kearney muffler.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon Closed Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Building Contractors, Metal Tanks, Metal Tubing, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Steel Erectors, Steel Processing, Welders
- Complete Auto repair<br>Muffler<br>Glass Pack<br>Torpedo Pack<br>Flowmaster, Magnaflo, IMCO, <br>Brakes, Tune-up, Alternator, Starter, Dual Exhaust, Stainless Steel Tips, Classic Car Specialist, Custom Pipe Bending, Y Pipe, X Pipe, Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Payment Options
- Flowmaster, IMCO, Magnaflow
- From I35 North, Take Kearney exit 92 Hwy, Turn right.Â Make left on Platte Clay Way at first light in front of Sonic.Â Follow that all the way to Washington Street by post office, turn Right on Washington Street.Â We are about 3 blocks down on the left
Kearney Chamber of Commerce
- Other Link
Data provided by one or more of the following: Thryv, Data Axle, Yext.