PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Alcal is a family-oriented specialty contractor, owned by Pacific Coast Building Products, which was founded by Fred Anderson and has operated successfully since 1971.
- General Info
- You may be familiar with several of the well-known brands within the family of Pacific Coast Building Products. They include: Pabco Gypsum, Pabco Roofing, Basilite Concrete Products, Gladding McBean, Interstate Brick, Pacific Supply, Anderson Lumber and Diamond Pacific. Together, Alcal installs a wide variety of products to a diverse customer base that include: insulation and air sealing, roofing and waterproofing, contract glazing, fire-stopping, fireproofing, expansion joints, garage doors and operators, sectional and coiling doors, garage door repair and replacement. Whether the project is large or small, we know how to get the job done right. Our success at Alcal strives from its core values. Here at Alcal we value respect, integrity, accountability, customer service, innovation and safety. We strive to treat every customer, employee and partner with respect and integrity throughout each job we are on. We keep in close touch so you know what’s going on with the project at all times to stay accountable for our work. Our stringent safety program and quality control makes us a leading workforce in our industry. As Alcal’s president Darren Morris explains “We center everything on hiring, developing and retaining good people that exemplify our core values; that’s what our founders built this company around and we intend to stay true to it.” Most of all, we are committed to getting the work done right. Our customers can count on us for outstanding workmanship, safety and customer service. Doing the job right is personal for us. We are creative problem-solvers with deep technical expertise. Alcal is a union contracting company, which allows us to highly trained and efficient workforce in each trade. Being a union shop not only provides quality insurance for our customers, but also backs the level of quality in each of workers and our products. This allows us to be competitive on the simple projects and among the few in the industry that can do the most complex projects. These complex projects are where our customers rely on us the most due to our long-term employees and depth of expertise each of our employees provides. Alcal offers the financial strength to honor long-term commitments, along with a focus on customer relationships and personal attention to each project. Having the depth and breadth of talent to perform multiple trades on the majority of projects enables superintendents and project managers to devote more time to supervising the safety and quality control of crews. Alcal offers their exceptional services in several locations throughout the western United States in states such as California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Arizona and Hawaii. With seventeen offices throughout these eight states, Alcal has servived and grown for more than 40 years because of its diversity. Pacific Coast companies, like Alcal, have long encouraged and supported employee humanitarian activities, contributing money for fundraising campaigns and making contributions to numerous charities each year. In addition to the countless volunteer hours preformed by our amazing employees, we are proud to provide financial support to many great community organizations including Easter seals, Adopt-A-Family, Make a Wish Foundation, and many others. Whether the project is a single family home or a commercial high rise building, expect the same high level of professionalism and quality installation from Alcal’s experienced craftsmen.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- General Contractors, Building Contractors, Garage Doors & Openers, Home Centers, Insulation Contractors, Insulation Contractors Equipment & Supplies, Insulation Materials
- Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc. provides roofing, insulation, and waterproofing installation and service. The division handles every type of material available whether it’s from traditional products to today’s energy-efficient hybrid systems. Our jobs range from single-family homes to high-rise buildings, office complexes, airports, historical landmarks, and professional sports arenas. With a wide variety of products and services offerings to commercial and residential markets, Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc. is unique in the variety of products available under one roof. Alcal installs a wide variety of products to a diverse customer base that include: insulation and air sealing, roofing and waterproofing, contract glazing, fire-stopping, fireproofing, expansion joints, garage doors and operators, sectional and coiling doors, garage door repair and replacement, and gutters. Whether the project is a single family home or a commercial high rise building, expect the same high level of professionalism and quality installation from Alcal’s experienced craftsmen.
- Payment Options
- BASF, BPI Building Analyst On Staff, Chamber of Commerce, Clopay-North America's largest supplier/operating for over 50 years, Diamond Certified Contractor, Energy Upgrade Contractor, Gaco Western, Icynene, Johns Manville-A Berkshire Hathaway Company (owned by Warren Buffet), Liftmaster, Northwest Door, Owens Corning Certified Energy Expert, Owens Corning-Founded in 1938 and inventor of fiberglass insulation, SMUD Approved Contractor
- ALCAL Home Specialty Contracting Southgate 4302 Firestone Blvd. Southgate, CA 90280 http://ALCALHome.com Southgate Office: +1(323) 238-4212 Corprate: +1(855) 252-2501
- Makakilo - Kapolei - Honokai Hale
- With over 40 years of continuous operation as a family-owned business, Alcal has distinguished itself as the reliable choice for general contractors. Alcal has the expertise and resources to handle the most complex projects. Whether it’s a hospital, university, entertainment arena or high-rise office building, we will get the job done right If you’re a local, regional or national builder, doing the job right is personal for us. By installing multiple products in each home, we produce efficiencies in project management and contract administration for your team and ours. This allows us to economically achieve the highest levels of quality control and safety. When it's your home, you want to work with people you can trust. We have earned that reputation by consistently performing good work and honoring our commitments for over 40 years. We bring the same professionalism and expert resources to your home that we offer to homebuilders and general contractors. You can count on us to get the job done right and to be here for your future needs.
Building Industry Association Bay Area
Air Barrier Association of America
Building Industry Association of Central California
Firestop Contractors International Association
Life Safety Organization
National Association of Home Builders
North State Building Industry Association
Building Performance Institute
Insulation Contractors of America
American Institute of Architects
Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry
Trade and Commerce Organization
- Alcal’s success over the last 40 plus years has contributed to their growth and accreditation with well known products and brand such as Diamond Certified, Owens Corning, Building Performance Institution, and many others. Only companies rated highest in quality earn the prestigious Diamond Certified designation, and Alcal is proud to be one of the companies. Our company is held accountable for our reputation and with ongoing research and rating, 100% of Alcal customers surveyed said they would use us again. Alcal is also part of a small, elite number of insulation contractors in the United States who qualify to be a member of the Owens Corning™ Certified Energy Expert® Program. In order to qualify, applicants undergo an advanced level of specialized training and pass rigorous testing. Owens Corning is doing its part in keeping the world green, by providing us with safe recycled insulation products that we can use to reduce the amount of energy that your home consumes. The Owens Corning products that Alcal uses are certified by the GreenGuard indoor air quality program and are safe for your home. As a union workforce, all of our employees go through rigorous training programs to ensure all of our employees are E-Verified and OSHA-certified. Alcal is proud that our customers recognize our commitment to excellence.